Chapter 23: please...

Namjoon's POV
"We'll see about that." I said, walking towards y/n and grabbing her off the ground.
"Hey! You get your filthy hands off my wife right now!" Jungkook said as you ran over to me to get y/n out of my grasp. As I gripped y/n tighter, I lost realization of the situation. All I could hear were her screams. And for some odd reason, it made me...furious. So like any normal person would do, I grabbed the nape of her neck and with one swift swing of my arm, punched her right in the nose, knocking her out for the time being. And now, Jungkook.
"Y/n!! Namjoon you sick bastard! Are you out of your fucking mind?!?" The boy screamed at me. His anger was so amusing. A small smirk crept up my lips as he screamed.
"Face it, Jungkook. Y/n is mine. And there's nothing that you can do about it. I'm stronger than you, I'm smarter than you. You are merely just a small little boy."
"You are fucking sick. Can't you fucking tell that this isn't love?!? You think that the definition of live is hurting her to get her to stay with you!? YOURE FUCKING INSANE!" He yelled and tried to push past me. And then it hit me. This is wrong...
I still haven't tied him up yet.
And I land a hard blow to his face, watching as his body hits the floor. I grab his legs and drag him across the floor, into the bedroom.
"All you had to go was let me have y/n..."