Chapter 2: Ungrateful

You got out of bed and decided to take a walk. You put in some jeans, your vans, and a white crop top.  You did some light make up to cover your bruises and  was halfway out the door when you were stopped.
"Bitch where tf do you think your going?" He yelled
"I-I was just going out for a walk" I stuttered
"Pft, like hell you are. Get in the kitchen and make me something to eat. If I don't like it, I'm smacking the shit out of you"
You nodded knowing that if you tried to argue, he would hit you. You made your way to the kitchen and started to cook.
5 min later
You finished cooking and gave Namjoon his plate.
"Here you go."
He snatched the plate and spilled the food on the floor.
"Well looks like you'll have to make more" he snickered.
"B-but"
You stopped yourself.
"But what?"
"Nothing"
You sighed and got up to cook more.
Another 5 min later
You placed the plate in front of him so that he couldn't knock it down and then you grabbed your keys and walked out. You got to the park and sat on the bench when you heard a familiar voice.
"Y/n?" they said
You looked up and your high school best friend Hanna.
"HANNA! OMG I I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!"
"Omg y/n I'm so glad to see you!"
You both get up and give each other a big hug and decided to take a walk to catch up with each other.
"Omg Hanna so how have you been? How's your mom?" You asked in excitement.
"Oh I've been great and she's doing so good. She's actually pursuing a good business! And how have you been? How's Namjoon?" She asked.
"Oh umm I've been good and J-joon's been good" you said faking a smile.
"Well that's so good to hear. Unfortunately, I have to get home so that I can see taehyung. He's probably waiting for me."
"Taehyung?"
"Oh I didn't tell you? We're engaged!"
"OMG GIRL IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Well go in and get going I'll call you later."
"Okay! Bye girl!"
"Byeee!"
You waved your goodbyes and decided to walk home. It started to rain getting you soaked. You ran home and once you stepped inside Your happiness was drained.
"Y/N WHY THE HELL WERE YOU OUT SO LATE!"
Namjoon screamed at you.
"I-I...." you stuttered
He slaps you causing you to fall on the floor and then he starts to kick you in the stomach.
"P-please Joon! Please stop!" You screamed.
He grabbed you by your hair and whispered something that shattered even more than it already was.
"You worthless piece of shit. Nobody will ever love you."
He threw you on the floor and went in the room locking the door. You sat there balling your eyes out with the taste of salty tears and blood from your lip.
                                     Namjoon POV
I left Y/n on the floor and shut the door to the room.
I started to feel bad for what I was doing but told myself that it was what she derserved for cheating on me.
Flashback
Chelsea walked up to Namjoon while he was backstage to tell him something.
"Joon"
"Hey Chels what's up?"
"I have to tell you something that I don't think you will like."
"O-okay"
"Before we left I saw Y/n kissing another guy."
"W-what?"
"I'm sorry. I couldn't think of why she would do that to you."
" I- I cant believe she did that.."
"I can't either, but if you want to talk about it we can"
" You know what I might take you up on that offer. Thanks"
"No problem"
End of Flashback
I wish Chelsea was here right now but she just left so I'll call her tomorrow.

                                Chelsea POV
I had just left Joon's house and decided that I should  go over to Jackson's. I got to his house and knocked on the door and when he opened it, he was shirtless.
"Oh- babe why do you have on no shirt?" I asked.
"Mm, do you like what you see?" He smirked.
"Oh baby, I love what I see"
I walked in his house and went to the room. He sat on the bed and we started talking about Namjoon.
"So what's up wit that Joon guy?"
"Nothin"
"Mmph"
" Jackie are you jealous?" I asked giggling.
"Yes because he's getting everything from my girl!"
"Babe there is nothing to be jealous of I'm just using him for money. You know that. When he was on tour I thought I would be able to get him to be my boyfriend so that I could use him for money. That's why I came up with the lie about Y/n."
"I know I know but it just doesn't feel right."
"Jackie trust me I'm going to tell him soon. I'm going to tell him that I never loved him." I snickered.