Chapter 16: Sick

Y/n POV
I woke up with the worst headache. I tried to get up to get medicine but got a fat ass head rush and ended up falling on the floor. I hit my head and it made the headache even worse. It was so bad I screamed in pain. Jungkook woke up and saw that I was in pain
"Baby! Baby what happened? Are you ok?"
"I fell and hit my head!" I said between sobs.
"Shhh it's okay babe. It's ok" he said while hugging me.
Jungkook helped me get on the bed and went to go get me some medicine. I could feel my head pulsating and the pain was getting worse. I groaned loudly and felt dizzy. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes trying to focus on anything other than the pain. Jungkook came back with the medicine and gave it to me along with a glass of water.
"Here baby. Take this. It'll make you feel better."
I took the medicine and fell asleep right after.
"Aww baby" jungkook said.
Jungkook POV
I caressed her head while laying next to her. I felt so bad. Was I the reason she was like this? Was I the reason that she always had these break downs?  Maybe she would be better off  without me. I looked at her in amazement. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. How did I get so lucky to have her?
I lay back next to her and remember first day we met.
Flashback
I was walking down the street admiring the city when this girl bumped into me. She was so pretty but she looked like she was in trouble. She was breathing heavy and sweating.
" I- I'm so sorry" she said.
"It's ok but are you ok?"
"U-umm yeah I'm just in a hurry"
"Oh well why don't I take you where you need to go. My car's right there"
I know it sounded a little creepy but I just wanted to help her out. She thanked me and got into my car. She told me to go somewhere but before she could finish it she said to just go to the coffee shop. So I did. She looked so familiar but I just couldn't remember who she was. We walked into the coffee shop and ordered and then we sat down. As we started to talk I stared into her beautiful eyes. They were so mesmerizing and so was she in general. She had a nice sense of fashion. Her hair was light brown and silky. Her lips were smooth and plump. And not to mention she had the most beautiful smile. We got up to go leave until I saw Namjoon at the door.
"Hmm so you were with this loser. Not to mention he works with me.
End of Flashback
*cough cough*
Y/n POV
I started to cough and then I sat up.
"No no baby lay back down" Jungkook said.
"It's okay babe I gotta go to the bathroom"
He let me up and I walked to the bathroom.
I started to feel really dizzy so I held onto the sink counter. It went away so I used the bathroom and washed my hands. But I started to walk back to the bed and everything was blurry. I could barely see kook and I could barely balance myself. Kook got up to help me.
"kook, help me....
End of Y/n POV

A/n
Hi guyss!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I just thought that there was no point because I didn't  think people were going to read it. But then I GOT 1k READS!!💖💖 I'm so grateful for this. You guys are the best and I love all of you. Thank you so much for this it makes me so happy.