Chapter 9: Please

You woke up with puffy eyes and a pulsating headache. You got up slowly trying not to wake up Jungkook and walked to the kitchen to take some pain medicine. You opened the cabinet and took two pills. You then walked to the bathroom only to see something that made you cry. You saw scratches on your arms and legs that you made from holding yourself so tight. You took some rubbing alcohol and cleaned your wounds hissing at the pain that it caused. You didn't even notice that Jungkook woke up from all of the noise.
"Babe, what's wrong?" He said getting up at walking toward you.
"N-nothing it's f-fine." You said trying your best not to sound hurt.
"No your not, babe, what's wrong?" He said now back hugging you.
" I-I was holding myself yesterday so tight and I made cuts." You started to cry.
"Hey babe don't cry it's okay. I'll clean it for you. There's no need to cry."
"O-okay." You sniffled.
You let him clean your wounds and even though it hurt, you felt safer in his care and more calm. A few minutes later your wounds were cleaned and you had just come out of the shower. You went in the room and got dressed. You were halfway dressed when Jungkook came in the room.

"Babe have you seen my- OH MY GOD Y/N I'M SO SORRY!" He yelled while covering his eyes.

You laughed at his cuteness and ran to the closet to put on one of his hoodies.

"You can uncover your eyes now." you said smiling.
Jungkook uncovered his eyes slowly and saw you in his favorite black hoodie. He immediately picked you up and swung you around while smiling at you.
"Jeon Jungkook put me down!" You said laughing.
"Nope not until you kiss me!" He said smiling.
You gave up and kissed him and he put you down while still kissing you. He laid you down slowly on the bed and wrapped his arms around your waist. He stopped kissing you and buried his head in your neck. You suddenly felt him making slight love marks on your neck. Your eyes closed and you bit your lower lip. You never felt this way before and at that moment you felt like the luckiest girl in the world. You smiled and started silently crying without noticing. Jungkook looked up and saw your tears making a worried expression cross his face.
"Babe, why are you crying? I can stop if you don't feel comfortable-" He said nervously
"No no, it's not that...I'm just so happy that I have you. You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever have and I love you. You know my past relationship was bad and I feel like I can always trust you and that you with never hurt me. You are such a great man Jungkook."
"baby, you are the best thing that has aver happened to me. You make me smile and laugh everyday and I feel like I'm floating on clouds when I'm with you. You are the most perfect girlfriend any man can have and I feel like I wouldn't be here without you. I love you Y/n."
"I love you more Jungkook."
He laid down and put his head on your chest. You guys cuddled and soon fell asleep. You then woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You looked to see who it was and it was Jimin. You picked up the phone and didn't expect to hear what you heard
"Y/N!!"
"Jimin what's wrong?"
" NAMJOON IS DYING!!"
"W-What?!!!"
"HE'S DYING Y/N! HE GOT DRUNK AND STARTED CUTTING HIMSELF!."
"OMG!"
"CAN YOU PLS COME HE'S AT XXX HOSPITAL!"
"I-I Don't know if I can. I can't face him again especially in his condition now."
"Y/n pls!!"
"I-I...."
                                   To be continued