Chapter 11: I object

Time Skip
You were slipping on your nude red bottoms and your earrings. Jungkook was tying the tie to his suit. You sprayed on some perfume and grabbed your purse. You walked down the stairs with Jungkook behind your struggling to get his tie on.
"Babe, you need some help over there?" You chuckled.
"Ugh how the hell do I tie this stupid thing?!?"
You laughed at his silly ness and walked over to tie it for him. When you finished you gently brushed off his shoulders and handed him his blazer. You gave him a quick peck on his check and went to get your jacket and headed out. You were so happy for your best friend. She was finally getting married. But even thought you were happy, you didn't want to let her go. You arrived at the chapel and Jungkook helped you out of the car. The two of you walked in and took your seats. There was this tingling feeling inside that made you feel like something was going to go wrong but you just ingnored it and waited for your friend to appear. Moments later everyone stands up and turns around. You turn around to see Hanna walking down the aisle in a stunning white gown that caresses her curves ever so gently. Through her vail, you can see her face. She looked amazing. You started thinking about all the good times the two of you had together and how she was making the decision that will change her life forever. She stood in front of the groom and he gently flipped the vail away from her face. You suddenly got that tingly feeling again but this time it was more intense. So intense that it was making you slightly uncomfortable. You tried to ignore it but let loose when the minister said "If anyone would care to object, speak now or forever hold your piece."
You couldn't hold it in anymore. You stood up in front of all of those people. You stared straight at Hanna. And with all power and courage that your could muster up to the tip of your tongue, you opened your mouth and said the two words that no one expected to hear.
"I object."

Author Note:
So so sorry that it took so long to post chapter 11. I was on the verge of posting it when all finals were coming and the end of school was here so I couldn't really think straight. But, I will be posting regularly from now on. Thank you💖.