Chapter 10: Im sorry

"I-I..."
You had no words. You were frozen in fear of what you should do next. You just hung up the phone and sat there in shock. You wanted to cry, scream, and shout but you couldn't. You tried speaking but no words came out. You didn't even notice that Jungkook had gotten up and heard you on the phone.
"Are you ok?"He asked.
"..."
"It's ok babe. I know your sad."
"I hate him for what he did but I don't want him to die."
"Then let's go to that hospital."
You nodded and put on some shorts and slides. You two made your way to the hospital and once you were there, Jungkook asked the woman to see Namjoon. You guys got to the room and when you walked in, tears started to fall from your face. You saw Namjoon unconscious with deep cuts on his arm. You cried into Jungkook's shirt with he rubbed your back also tearing up.
"It's okay baby, it's okay."
"Y-y/n?"
You were shocked. You turned around to see Namjoon with his eyes halfway open looking at you and Jungkook.
"Namjoon?" You said slowly walking toward the hospital bed.
"I just wanna say I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry for everything that I put you through. You were supposed to be treated like a queen and I treated you like shit. You were so good to me even on the worst days and I'm sorry for all the hell you went through. If I die I just want to know that you'll forgive me."
"Namjoon why? Why did you do that to me? Why did you do this to yourself?"
"I did it because Chelsea told me that you cheated on me and for some reason I was dumb enough to believe her. I did this because I knew I had lost you and I just wanted all the pain to go away. I'm so sorry y/n."
" Namjoon I forgive you and your not going to die today."
You turned around and looked at Jungkook and he nodded. You called for the doctor and told him that you would be doing the blood transfusion.
Hours later
You woke up dizzy with a bright light being shined on your face. You looked next to you and saw Jungkook holding your hand and his cheeks were stained by his tears.
"J-Jungkook?"
He slowly looked up and saw you squinting at him. He got up immediately and hugged you gently making sure not to hurt you.
"Aww baby you have no idea how worried I was for you." He said.
"It's okay Kook I'm here now and I'm fine just a little dizzy. Is Namjoon okay?"
"Yea he's fine he was recommended 2 months of therapy for a start. But he's fine because of you. Man I missed you so much."
He slowly but passionately kissed you. And you kissed him back.
"The doctor says that you just need to get a lot of rest and eat healthy so you'll be back to normal."
"Well I'm happy to know I'm going to be spending so much time with you." You smile.
"I'm happy too baby." He smiled.
From that day on you were in Jungkook's care and you had a great time. You watched movies and cuddled all the time. You truly knew that he was the one for you.
Time skip
It's two years later. It was your birthday and Jungkook and you were celebrating with all of your friends. Namjoon was there too. You had actually forgiven him and so had Jungkook. He found someone and he was now in a happy relationship.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" Everyone yelled.
"Thank you all so much!" You yelled back.
"Y/n baby, I love you so much and you have been the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. You have made me smile everyday. You make me happy every time I see your face. I don't think I would be the person that I am today if it weren't for you and you beautiful smile. You are the one who holds the key to my heart and this is why I want to make it official." Jungkook exclaimed.
He got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. You gasped and started to tear up.
"You have made me the happiest man these last two years and I wanted to know if you, Kim Lee Y/n, would make me even happier by marrying me?"
You were speechless. Your eyes were wide and you were in shock.
"Omg Jungkook! YES, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!"
He placed the ring on your finger while smiling and then picked you up and kissed you passionately. Everyone clapped for the two of you and you felt like the world was spinning around you. You were so happy and felt so in love.
"I love you Kim Y/n!" Said Jungkook.
"I love you more Jeon Jungkook!" You said excitedly.