Chapter 12: How could you?

Everyone looked at you in shock. Hanna was teary eyed and Taehyung stared at you in shock. Even Jungkook was shocked. He tried to pull you out of the room but you wouldn't move.
"Hanna. We have been best friends since high school. I love you so much and now that you're getting married I don't wanna lose you. You are so special to me and I feel like I will lose apart of myself if you are not in my life."
The room stayed quiet but, Hanna walked toward you with her tears rolling down her face.
"Oh my god Y/n. How could you ever think that you were going to lose me? I love you so much and you mean too much to me for me to let you go. Just because I'm getting married doesn't mean that you're going to lose me."
Hanna embraced you and you cried into the crook of her neck as she cried into yours. You cupped her face and wiped her tears gently trying not to mess up her beautiful makeup. She hugged you one last time until she decided it was time to start again.
"Now let's get this wedding back on track."
She smiled and so did you. You sat back down and the wedding went on. It was so beautiful. There were so many flowers and so much glitter. She looked like a queen and Taehyung was her king. You cried a lot more throughout the wedding and you even caught the bouquet. It was a really great night.
Time skip
After you got in the car with Jungkook, the two of you took off but the car ride was extremely silent. You could feel him staring at you but you never looked back at him. Once you got back home you went straight to your room and decided to go to the shower. The hot water burned your back but you didn't care. All you could think about was Hanna. You had already lost so many people in your life including your mother, father, and sister. Hell, you almost lost Namjoon so the thought of losing your best friend frightened you. You just sat down and cried. You kept crying wanting to feel something but your tears kept getting washed away by the steaming hot water. Your skin was as bright as a tomato and you had been in the shower for about 40 minutes. Your world was turning black and your eyes were starting to close you tried to turn off the water but you were too weak. You continued to try and keep you eyes open but it wasn't working. Your eyes closed and the last thing you could hear was the sound of footsteps and the water coming from the shower head.
                            To be continued...