Chapter 20: What is This?

I jerked my head the other way. I couldn't see it. But I could hear it. This voice, it was invisible but it was aggravating. And surprisingly aggressive.
"Go to the door"
I got up and walked to the door at the end of the hall.
"O P E N I T"
I trembled. I was scared and I couldn't get rid of the voice. It stayed in my mind. Behind me but in the back of my brain. Then it got horrifyingly calm. I opened the door. I froze. It was a white room. Padded walls. Freakishly white. There she was. In a stray jacket sitting in the middle of the room. I could hear her thoughts.
"Out...out....Jungkook....OUT"
Then another door opened. A man walked in. Tall, Dark hair, and In a suit. He stood in front of her. Knelt down to her placement. Caressed her hair.
"Tsk tsk, oh baby....it seems that you haven't learned any manners. You are supposed to bow down to me when I'm in your presence."
"H-Help me..."
She can feel me.
"That is what will happen to you if you don't let go."
Let go of what?
I knew exactly what the voice meant but my curiosity wanted to test the voices patience.
"Let go of him Y/n. Let go of Namjoon."
My eyes widened. I knew why was happening now. All of this is because of Namjoon. The trauma. It drove me crazy. The girl in the stray jacket was me. And that's Namjoon.
"Let him Go."
He did this to me. The sickness and torment and pain. It's all his fault.
"LET HIM GO"
That was it. I closed my eyes. And I felt it seep through me. Every feeling for him. All the pain. All the trauma. All the energy. All the tears. Were gone. And I opened my eyes.
"Baby! Baby are you okay? Oh my goodness you had me worried sick! Are you ok?"
I blinked a couple of times. And stared at him.
"I'm okay kook. What happened?"
"You passed out in the bathroom and when I got back you were on the floor. Baby I thought you were gone."
"It's okay Kook I'm okay."
"Baby?"
"Yes Kook?"
"Are you really pregnant?"
I immediately looked at him. He saw the test. I was so scared. What if he doesn't want to keep the baby? What if he leaves me because I'm pregnant. What if he stops loving me?
"I- I am."
"Wow..."
He stood up. My heart started beating fast. But then... he started jumping. Happily.
"AHHH IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!!"
I giggled. He walked over and kissed me.
"Baby I'm gonna be a dad and we're gonna have a kid and if it's a boy can we name it Kook Jr?"
"Of course we can" I smiled.
He kissed my stomach and laid his head on my chest.
"I'm so excited! I can't believe that I'm really gonna be a dad!" I played with his hair.
"And you're gonna be the best dad ever." I smiled.
"Yow wanna know something?"
"What is it babe?"
" I've heard that sex is good for the baby."
I hit his shoulder and he laughed.

A/N: Sorry guys I know this chapter came out later than expected. I'm trying to stay on a schedule but I'm going to try my best to post regularly. Stay safe💕