Chapter 1: Different

You woke up to the subtle sunlight hitting your face. You got up to go to the bathroom. As you looked in the mirror, you saw your eyes puffy and red from last nights crying session. Every night you would cry because your boyfriend Namjoon would hit you and kick you, sometimes even making you bleed. Everything was going just fine for you guys until the day when Namjoon got back from being on tour. He seemed different.
Flashback
"JOON! BABY IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" you exclaimed.
"Hey! Move out the way!" he said as he pushed past you.
"Babe what's wrong?" *you caressed his shoulder*
"Y/N GET THE HELL OFF OF ME" he yelled making you flinch.
"Hey! What's wrong with you? Why are you yelling at me!?"
*SLAP*
He slapped you hard on the face making you fall only to get up and start crying while you held your cheek.
"J-joon"
*SMACK*
A smack to the face sent you tumbling toward the ground. He grabbed you by your shirt collar and started manhandling you.
"P-please! Joon stop!" You cried only making him hit you again
He stopped and threw you in the room slamming the door shut. You sat there helpless and crying, burying your face in your hands. But you looked up slowly when you heard the sound of another voice coming from the kitchen. A female....voice.
"Hey babe"
"Hi joon! I missed you so much!" *kiss*
You sat there on the bed thinking about what you could have done wrong and then you hear the girl and Namjoon flirting.
Namjoon POV
After I got done with Y/N, I decided to call Chelsea over. When she got here I greeted her with a kiss
"Hey babe"
"Hey joon! I missed you so much!" *kiss*
We started to get deep into conversation and I decided, why not flirt a little?
"Damn...did you get all sexy for me?" I said with a smirk.
"Of course, only the best for you, baby..." She said and I bit my lip gently.
I was so ready for her but I almost forgot that y/n was in the room. I opened the room door and yelled at her
"Get the fuck out!"
She got up and walked out of the room. But then I heard her get her car keys and I stopped her.
"Oh no you don't. Where the hell do you think your going?"
"..."
"ANSWER ME SLUT!"
"I-I..."
*SMACK*
"Go sit on the couch until you're needed"
She nodded her head and sniffed. I then went over to Chelsea and took her to the room, smirking as I left the door slightly cracked open. I wanted her to hear me go crazy for another woman.
Y/n POV
Namjoon picked Chelsea up and took her to room leaving the door open for me to hear. I was heartbroken. When they finished, Chelsea walked out with my robe on and Namjoon walked out in just his boxers. I ran in the room and pulled the sheets off of the bed. I was so disgusted and hurt at the same time, so I just cried myself to sleep.