6th Meeting

(By this time it's George's 6th Meeting)
George went over to the painting unintentionally during the same time that dream and his friends usually would, surprisingly Dream came to look, on his own this time, and nearly jumped when he saw George, he soon laughed it off the two became good friends and Dream introduced his friends to George too, over the next 5-7 meetings they were always grouped up with each other.

(2 weeks later) "Another day another meeting" by now George was calling Dream everyday and they talked about things only they knew about, but they knew that they could really only see one another during meetings and talk during calls. The funny thing was the dream had never show anyone but drista (whom just so happened to be his sister, Oh and his other family) and sapnap who was staying at dream's place his face.

Dream and George were on call one day and George thought it about time to bring up the painting. "dream," George said "yeah?" Responded Dream within a second George paused then "Why did you ask about the painting I thought I" he started then dream interrupted and said "What the one on the second floor? I felt some kind of connection to it." George was alarmed "I thought I was the only one who felt connected to it!" Dream also looked surprised "wait is this a joke?" "No, I was going to ask about it then you did" in confusion they both ran upstairs to the painting, to find something they weren't expecting...