It's Time, They deserve to know.

As it was the end of College (and high school for drista who was already at the park) and everyone from the group, was climbing around on the ropes then Dream and George nodded to eachother, George went and sat down on one of the benches and Dream went and got everyone they all sat around a park table-bench (I dunno what they are called) so first Dream explained about what his real name was and people had already seemed to figure it out, George just said "To skip to the point..." Dream understood what George meant and gave him a minute to come over to him and sit there then continued from George's Start-Off "... We think that... well ok so we think it is actually us, it fits our descriptions." Everyone agreed then a few more people owned up to connections with other paintings on different floors.

In the ending part of that converstation George whispered something to Dream was slightly alarmed but agreed it was indeed about time. Dream said  these words "Can I trust you guys?" People were slightly suprised there was more this talk then just the paintings. Some were scared about this but they all agreed when Sapnap said that "Whatever the secret is it would be safe with them" So Dream responded "Drista, George and Sapnap already know well have seen, Follow me we need a slightly more discreet spot" and with that George knew what Dream meant and led the slightly ahead of Dream to the small clearing in the bush, Tommy wondered for a moment why George was leading but didn't really care and followed anyway, Dream pulled down his hoodie revealing his dirty-blonde hair, Drista and Sapnap suddenly knew where this was going, Dream hesitantly took off his mask slightly revealing one of his green eyes and some of his nose and cheek, then put it back in fear that someone else may have seen. The group comforted Dream that his face was not ugly.