Ten

Diary #10
I did it for my family and she did it for her own daughter which equals to love. An unconditional love to your own family.

Because for me? I choose to love her everyday. Siya at siya parin ang pipiliin ko kahit mawala na ang sparks sa amin. Mamahalin ko parin siya.

I felt my tears suddenly fall as I was reading her diary. There's a lot of question running into my mind right now. I don't even know where to start.

If they really love each other why did she left? Why? And I am so frustrated with myself for being so fucking affected just because I read her diary.

It's been a week since she thought I was Sabrene. It's been a week since Ma'am Vien beg at me to pretend as Sabrene, she even gave me her diary to let me know how important Sabrene was for her.

Pumunta ako sa bahay nila Ma'am Vien para ibigay yung files niya dun sa office. It's been years since I became her assistant secretary and now I am on my fourth year in Nursing.

"I'm sorry iha at kinailangan mo pang pumunta dito. My daughter is really.. just struggling for the past few weeks kaya hindi na ako nakakapasok." malungkot niyang sinabi sa akin pero tumango lang ako sakanya.

I understand her it's been weeks since she's been absent or sometimes she would really go in her office if she has an important meeting. At napabalitaan pa namin na naaksidente pa ang anak niya kaya magmula nun hindi na namin siya nakita.

"Hon?" nagulat ako ng may dumating na babae. Her hair was so messy like she just woke up and she looks so pale but even though she's so simple she's still beautiful like a model on her own runaway show.

"Sab? You're here? Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's you! I've been waiting for you for almost a month. Hon, where have you been? Pero okay lang. Ang importante bumalik ka sa akin kaya... okay lang." I can feel her voice shaking as she was hugging me tightly.

What the hell is happening right now?

"Pasensya ka na sa anak ko, Iha." naiiyak na sabi sa akin ni Ma'am Vien saka niya hinihila ang anak niya. "Mom! What are you doing? Don't you still approved my relationship with Sab? I already told you, I love her so much. If you won't accept us, then I'll leave this house." galit niyang sinabi saka ako hinila.

Oh. Shit. Oh Shit.

Shit!

Her daughter is a lesbian? Oh my! OMG! I don't have any hate about LGBTQXYZ or any letter in the alphabet but damn this is a big news.

Wait?

Wa--wait, what?

Bakit pala ako hawak nito?

Mabilis kong binawi ang kamay kong hawak niya na ikinatingin niya sa akin. She looks so shock and scared at the same time like she knew I won't go with her.

She was about to hold me again but I stop her by raising my hand. "Oh! Stay. Stay there, alright?" sabi ko sakanya ng makita ko si Ma'am Vien na paparating sa amin.

"Uwi na po ako, Ma'am." paalam ko sakanya ng biglang lumuhod tong dyosang nasa harap ko. I still can't believe she's a lesbian when she has a goddess face and body. With her looks she can get any men she want probably men will drool on her or worship her just to get her.