One

Hans Diary #1
She's the only interesting that happened throughout my boring high school life. What could this be? A thrilling excitement I feel whenever I see Iris Sabrene Ferrer.

They say that your teenage years is the most adventurous and happiest time in your life.

It is the stage of life where you were able to taste the first time of your life. The first kiss, the first sex, the first puff of cigarette or weeds, the first taste of alcohol, the first vomit, the first party, the first biggest lie you've made to your parents just to attend the party, cheating exams, cutting classes, detention, the first out of town with your friends and the first experience of biggest heartbreak from your first love.

It was time full of making troubles— not that sad troubles or problems but the type of troubles that even though you end up in principal's office or jail... you'd still be laughing your ass off with your friends.

I may not be able to experienced those typical rebel stage of teenage years but my teenage years was different. It wasn't exciting like those cool kids but I considered it as my happiest time of life.

I'm that type of kid that doesn't socialize with other people. It's not that I am cold or not friendly. It's just that I am shy.

Growing up as an introvert who doesn't have any friends it was really lonely o kaya sadyang nasanay na ako sa haba ba naman ng panahon na mag isa lang ako.

My Mom wanted me to be home schooled but my Dad thought I should learn harshness of life by throwing me alone in the jungle, to experience injustices, to mingle or socialize with other people in order for me to become a successful bussiness woman.

But I actually don't care since I don't really know what I want.

At first I tried forcing myself to be friends with other people but turned out very bad. Really bad. There's a lot of issues and fights being friends with someone and I don't want that. A lot of dramas that I can't handle. I want a peaceful life.

So, I distanced myself to everyone.

As time goes by I was able to accept that it is okay to be alone and feel lonely. I loved the peace and solitude of being alone until I met her.

Iris Sabrene Ferrer

The smart girl who had a loud mouth. Yes, a very loud mouth. I wasn't really interested at her. I actually find her very annoying until I saw her fighting with the big bully. Siya yung tipo na aawayin ka kahit anak ka pa ng Presidente dahil mali ka o mali ang ginagawa mo.

The famous big bully. Zion Rivera, The son of Senator Alfred Rivera. We called him the big bully because he likes to flex his tiny muscles and act as a big jerk who always bully other who's weaker than him. Oh well, he is big because of his big wealthy family background pero sa totoo lang puro siya salita, ni hindi nga ata yun marunong sumuntok eh.

Buong high school ata namin gumawa lang ng kalokohan at awayin lang ng ibang tao ang ginawa niya at para lang sambahin siya. What a cheap bastard! Ofcourse, everyone is afraid of him.

Hindi ako takot sa kanya kasi alam kong mas mayaman kami kesa sakanila sadyang wala lang akong pakialam sa nangyayari sa kapaligiran ko.

I learned from my Dad to mind my own bullshit most especially when dealing with someone who has a wealthy family background.

Ayokong bigyan ng sakit ng ulo ang Dad ko at mas lalong ayoko rin ng magulong buhay that's why I avoided dealing with those kinds of people like Zion, an asshole who keeps begging for attention.

Sa mga ginagawa niya dito sa school halatang halata siya na walang atensyon siyang nakukuha sa bahay nila.

After fighting with Zion, everyone was impressed by Iris Sabrene Ferrer, She became famous because of her intelligence, every year ba namang top 1 sa buong per year level, she's known for being a scholar of our School.