Chapter 1- What the hell happened last night??

Emilys POV

I wake up with a huge head ache. I can't remember a thing. What the hell happend last night?? I am in Arias bedroom on Arias bed. I look down. Hanna, Aria and Spencer are past out on the floor. I feel the bed covers move. I turn around and Alison is behind me sleeping. she is only in her bra and underwear. Oh crap. What the hell happend last night?!! I get up out of bed, covering Alison as I do so. I riggle Hanna, Aria and Spencer awake. "Guys! wake up! i have like one million questions!!" i yell. "5 more minutes" Hanna moans. "No! Get up!" i yell. The three girls sit up. Aria and Hanna holding their heads and Spencer with her face in her hands. "Where are we?" Aria asks. Wow. "your bedroom" i reply. "What the hell happend last night?" Spencer asks. "That's my first question" i reply. "Last thing i remember we were walking on the sidewalk and... thats it?" Hanna says. puzzled. Suddenly, we hear a huge thump behind us. The four of us turn around and Alison was laying on her stomach still past out. I guess she fell out of bed. "Whoah" the three girls say. "Did you guys.." Hanna starts. "I don't know" i reply before she can ask if Ali and I slept together. "I need an asprin" Spencer says as she is still holding her face in her hands.

Alison starts to wake up. She is fully awake now. She looks puzzled. She looks down and realises she is just in her bra and underwear. She tries to cover herself. I take off my jacket and hand it to her. "Thanks, Em" she says in the cutest voice ever. "What happend last night?" Alison asks. "That's what we all wanna know" replied Spencer in a very hungover voice. "Does anyone remember anything?" I ask.

Alisons POV

I wake up on the floor. I am only in my bra and underwear. Emily hands me her jacket. "Thanks, Em" I say. "Does anyone remember anything?" Emilys asks.

I do remember something. But i don't want to say it infront of the others. It's between Emily and me. All i remember is kissing Emily and taking off my clothes. Emily didn't want to cause we were drunk. But I didn't want to do it cause i was drrunk. I knew what i was doing.

We hear a knock on the door.

We go down stairs. I put on a pair of Arias jeans. We open the door and see a police officer standing at the door.