Chapter 19- Another Liar

HEY GUYS. WATTPAD MESSED WITH MY LAST UPDATE SO I HAD TO RE-POST THIS CHAPTER. SORRY! IM WRITING CHAPTER 20 RIGHT NOW. xo
Spencers POV
Emily, Alison, Hanna, Aria and I are still shocked from the text we all just received from A. A is here. In the same building as us. Just the mere thought makes my skin crawl.
"We have to tell someone" says Alison
"Yeah. We should go and tell that Gavin guy" says Emily.
Before we all can agree Hanna gets up off the couch and storms down the hallway.
We all look at eachother confused.
We get up and chase after her.
"Hanna, what are you doing?" I ask as the four of us catch up to her. She turns around.
"Haven't you guys figured it out? CeCe is in the building. A is in the building. CeCe is A. I know it" she says.
We all look at eachother in realisation.
Hanna turns around and walks up
to the reception. We follow close behind.
"Can I help you?" Asked the receptionist woman
"Yes. What room is CeCe Drake in?" Hanna asks as polite and calm as she can.
The receptionist gives Hanna a skeptical look.
"She's a friend of mine" Hanna says with a grin.
The receptionist looks on her computer.
"Room 666" says the receptionist.
Hanna chuckles. She walks away from reception towards room 666
"Room 666. How ironic" says Hanna with a smirk.
She approaches the door with us for behind her. She is about to knock on the door when I stop her
"Do you have a plan??" I ask
"Yes. Im gonna make her admit she is A so we can tell the cops and they'll have her charged" Hanna says.
"How are you going to make her do that?" I ask.
"Beat the crap of her if I have to"
Says Hanna
"She's pregnant!" Alison and Emily yell at the same time.
Hanna doesn't answer. She just knocks on the door.
We hear noises. But the door doesn't open.
"Open up" Hanna says sternly.
"Just a minute" says CeCe.
"Yeah... I'll give ya minute" Hanna says sarcastically and Hanna kicks the frikkin door open.
"Hanna!!" The four of us say in unison.
We turn our attention to CeCe. And what she's doing is just...... I don't even know??!!

Alisons POV
Hanna has just kicked CeCes damn door open. "Hanna!" The four of us say.
We turn our attention to CeCe and see her with a pile of fake pregnant stomachs. The ones they use on manicans. She has the smallest one around her stomach and our jaw drops.
I slam the door and everyone jumps.
"What the fuck is going on here?!" I yell at CeCe.
She doesn't answer.
"Were you even pregnant in the first place?!!" I scream.
It is silent for a while.
"N-no" CeCe stutters out.
"Why the hell would you pretend to be pregnant??" Spencer asks shocked.
"So A wouldn't hurt me" says CeCe.
"That makes no sense. You told us you keeping the pregnancy a secret is the reason A threatened you" says Emily.
"No. A came after me long before I faked being pregnant. I had to find some way to make sure they didn't hurt me. I knew Jason was on the A team. So... I figured if he thought I was carrying his child him and the rest of the A team wouldn't hurt me. And then... He was actually there for me. When he thought I was pregnant. I got a glimpse of the guy I once fell in love with" says CeCe

"But you guys had an ultrasound in philli" says Aria

"Obviously... I couldn't make an appointment. So... I just said it got "cancelled". I actually loved him. I know he was unstable.. But-"CeCe starts.

"Yes! Yes he was unstable!! He tried to kill us!! You are sick. I can't believe you did that. What the hell is wrong with you?!!! You knew Jason was on the A team and yet you still stayed with him? And let him believe you were carrying his fucking child?!!" I scream.

"It was the only way I would be safe. I ended up actually falling in love with him again. And you... Took him from me" CeCe says.

"Do you understand how messed up this is?!!" Hanna yells.

CeCe looks down.

I am so pissed right now. I walk over to her and slap her as hard as I can across the face. Leaving her cheek and lip bloody.
The whole room goes silent.
CeCe just sits there and holds her cheek.
I turn around, grab Emily's hand and walk out of the room. The other three girls stayed. But I don't care I need to get the hell away from that phyco bitch.

Arias POV
"If you knew Jason was A then you must know who the rest of the A team is. There are two more people" I say.
"And they're here" Spencer adds.
"No. I only knew about Jason. W-what?? They're here?? W-we need to tell someone" says CeCe.
"Yeah. Come on guys. CeCe, just stay away from us." Says Hanna.

We go to walk out the door when our phones go off. Including CeCe's.

We open the text--

One more liar to add to the list. Welcome CeCe to the club!! Right after you watch this little video especially for you! Enjoy!

-A

Emilys POV
Alison is still shaking from slapping CeCe. We are laying on our bed. Alison is snuggling up to me trying to calm herself down. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. Neither of us need to say anything right now. I'm just glad I'm here with her. Right now.

Mine and Alisons phones go off. And the moment ends.

Alison gets up and grabs her phone from the other end of the bed. I grab mine from in my pocket.

We open the text--

One more liar to add to the list. Welcome CeCe to the club!! Right after you watch this little video especially for you! Enjoy!

-A

We open the video.

It shows my mother, Hannas mother, Arias mother, And Spencers mother all duct taped to chairs. Bloodied and beaten. My mum is passed out but the others are trying to keep
Their eyes open.
The sight instantly makes my stomach drop, my heart stop, and my blood run cold. I start crying.
"No!!!!!" I scream. Alison raises over to me and holds me.
Hanna, Spencer and Aria run into the room in tears.
"D-did you see the video?" Aria stutters out in tears.
I nod. We all cry uncontrollably.
"I have to show this to the officers. And the texts from A" I'll be right back" says Alison.

Alisons POV
I run to over to Gavin. He is with other guards and officers.
I explain to him the situation and I show him the texts and videos. I can't breathe.
"Okay. Calm down. We're going to
Find them. I'll give the video to the Rosewood PD and we'll find their location. They'll be okay" says Gavin.
"Thank you" I say.
"Do you mind if I take your phone? So I can show the officers what we're dealing with?" He asks.
"Yes. If course." I say.
"Wait... What's this text mean? Is one of them here?" He asks. Referring to the A text about the rooms being cozy.
"I don't know" I say.
"Okay. Hang on" he tells me.
He hands the phone to the officers and the officers are going to take the video and texts to the police department so they can find the mothers.
"Okay. Come with me" says Gavin. I follow him over to his office.
He sits down at his desk and goes onto his computer.
"Now... Here is the list of all of the people who are staying here. I want you to look at the names... And tell me the ones you know. If they sound the slightest bit familiar tell me and I'll find out if a member of the A team it here" he explains. I nod.
He gets up from the desk and allows me to sit down.
I scroll threw the names of the people who are staying here.
I scroll down but I stop when two names catch my attention.
I nearly fall off the desk chair.
"Oh my god" I say