Chapter 23- Through another pair of eyes

Big A's POV

Those bitches will pay for what they did. We have them completely fooled. It'll all end soon. Justice will finally be served.

I am sitting across from the Liars mothers. I need to make sure that they don't see my or my partners faces though. It will ruin our perfect plan.

I just want to slit their throats right now. They're so irritating. But I can't. Not yet.

It's all going according to plan. Jessica and Kenneth confessed to killing Ezra, (even though I actually did) but they still haven't given up our names. They know what will happen if they cross us. But they won't because they hate the liars just as much as we do for what they did.

Now that they have confessed to killing Ezra I will do my part in the agreement. When they "confess" I have to make sure that they are found not-guilty. Yeah, right. Like i'm gonna do that. Just because they're my parents doesn't mean I can't cross them.

The Liars mothers are all chained to chairs. Me and my partner got in a few good hits just to freak the liars out. It worked.

My partner disposed of that little bitch, Mona Vanderwaal because she discovered our identities and we couldn't have that. Not yet.

She demanded to meet at the church. Stupid bitch should have known what we're capable of. We finished her off nice and slow.

My partner should be back soon from his little excursion to the police station. Just to see if things are going according to plan.

I bet you're wondering "who are you???"

Well let me tell you. You can keep a secret... right?

My name is Courtney Dilaurentis.

Twin of the evil bitch Alison Dilaurentis.

Shocked??

What's really shocking is who my partner is.

You just can't trust anyone these days.

Just ask the liars...