Chapter 15- Wake up

Alisons POV

I run into the hostpital. A doctor approaches me. He probably has news about Emily. He has a weird look on his face. I can only assume the worst. My heart starts pounding.

"Emily is fine. She made it through surgery. We got the bullet out and we hope she'll be awake within a few hours" He says. I'm relieved but also confused.

"What do you  mean "hope"?" I ask

"She is in an induced coma. Because we couldn't have her awake. She wasn't strong enough. Sometimes in these situations, patiants don't wake up for quite some time. days, weeks, even months" he explains.

"Thank you" I say "Can I see her?"

"Yes, of course. Room 416" he says.

I walk into Emilys room. She is hooked up to all these machines, and her face just looks... lifeless. I walk over to her slowly and grab her hand.

I've heard of this before. If it takes her too long to wake up... She may never wakeup. Ever.

Tears form in my eyes at that horrible thought.

"Please wake up" I say in tears

Spencers POV

It has been an two hours since Alison... killed Jason. We explained to the police it was self defense and that he shot Emily. The police understand but they still want to talk to Alison.

As the coroners take Jason away in a body bag we go with the police to the hostpital so they can talk to Alison.

We walk in and see Alison leaning against a wall in tears

"we'll give her some time" says the police officer and they walk into the  waiting room.

Hanna, Aria an I all run over to Alison. Fearing the worst.

"Ali, what happened??" asks Hanna in a panic

"She's in an induced coma. She should have been awake by now. She's too weak to wake up. But if she doesn't wake up soon.... She may never wake up" Alison says in tears.

Our eyes widen.

"Oh my god" says Aria

I feel tears forming in my eyes.

Alison leads us into Emilys room.

She is hooked up to all these machines and she looks so.. Pale. It's heartbreaking.

We all break in tears. We all comfort eachother. This whole situation sucks. I'm probably gonna go to hell for saying this but I'm glad Jason is dead. He can't hurt anyone else. I can't believe he was part of the A team.

Toby and Caleb walk into Emilys hospital room

"Is she okay? Caleb and Toby say in unison.

We explain the situation.

Toby just stares at Emily with tears in his eyes. Caleb hugs Hanna.

"She is going to make it" says Toby

"I know she is She... has to" says Alison in tears

Toby pulls Alison in for a hug.

They pull away and Alison goes over and holds Emilys hand and kisses her on the forehead.

Toby comes over and holds me hand, telling me she's going to be okay. I find that hard to believe right now. But Emily can't die. She just can't.

+++2 hours later+++