Chapter 3-JAIL???!

Alisons POV

Aria has just confessed something that she remembers from last night. She was with Ezra at his cabin on the night he died. AT HIS CABIN. She says that she was angry with him. She was also drunk. Alchol and anger do not mix.

"So.. you were with Ezra at his cabin last night?" Emily asks.

"Yes. We got into a fight about something. I remember being angry. I was already drunk after having a few drinks at Spencers place. I don't know how i got to Ezras cabin. Anyway, we were fighting and i drank some more until i felt kind of dizzy. Between being at Ezras and waking up on te floor of my bedroom with you guys is just a total blur" She explains.

We are all staring at Aria. This is so bad. No one knows what to say,

"What did yous tell the cops?" Aria asks since she didn't discuss it with us yet.

"We don't remember being there in the first place so we had to make something up" Spencer explains.

"We said we all went there to pray" Hanna says. I know it sounds stupid. The six of us going to a church so late at night to pray but it's the best we could come up with since we actually had no clue while we were there.

"Okay.. I'm just gonna ask. I know we're all thinking it...Aria, could you have killed Ezra?" I ask. immediently regretting it. Everyone looks to me and then to Aria. There is at least a minute of silence,

"I... Don't know" Aria confesses as she sheds a few tears. She is now staring at nothing again.

"This is so bad. What were we doing at the church last night???" Hanna asks. "And why was Aria at Ezras cabin and what happend afterwards?... And where were we when Aria went the cabin?" Hanna blurts out in a panic.

Emilys POV

This is bad. Last night is a complete blur for me. We only have 2 pieces of this crazy puzzle. We know that we were at the church with Ezra and that Aria went to Ezras cabin. Aria doesn't know how to feel. It's like she is keeping herself from grieving until we figure out what the hell happend last night. We are all silent. Suddenly Alison nudges me. I look at her and she points upstairs. She wants to talk. About the kiss. "We'll be back soon" I say.

Alison and I make our way into Arias room. We sit on the bed.

"Em-" Alison starts. "Alison, you don't have to say it" I interupt her.

"Say what?" she asks. "I get it. You only kissed me because you were drunk and you would never actually kiss me. I know i'm just for practice so save me the heart break" I blurt out.

She just stares at me. With her ocean blue eyes. Her face forms into a smile.

"What?" I ask.

She moves a bit of hair away from my eye and cups my face.

"I didn't do it cause I was drunk. I knew what i was doing. I need to tell you something" She says. Her hand still on my face...

"I love you, Emily" She says.

I just stare at her. Then i grin like a lovestruck idiot. The girl i love loves me back!! :)

"I love you too, Ali" i say. She grins the cutest grin. We both lean in and.... kiss.

Arias POV

I can't believe I just said that I don't know whether or not i killed my boyfriend. oh my god. this is so messed up. I know i was very angry with him, i just dont know why. The 3 of us are drinking coffee while Em and Ali are upstairs. Probably making out.

My phone goes off. Then Hannas. Then Spencers. At the same time. That's so weird.

I open the text. It's from a blocked number.

it says-

Last night was almost as crazy as the Rosewood jail cells. Those can get pretty crazy. But you'll find that out for yourselfs soon. ;)

Kisses. -A

"Jail???!" Hanna blurts out.

"We all got the same text?!" Spencer asks.

Emily and Alison rush downstairs. Holding hands. Shocker.

"Ali and I just got the weirdest text message" Emily says.

"You too?" I ask.

"We all got the same text from a blocked number" Spencer says.

"What are we going to do? Should we tell someone??" Alison asks.

"Tell them what? That we are probly now suspects of a frikkin murder investigation?" Hanna blurts out.

"Someone knows something about last night. Whoever this A person is they have the answers that we're looking for." Says Spencer.

"We can't go to the cops. This looks too bad. We all look guilty!" I say.

"No shit" Emily says.

What the hell happend last night?!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 3!!!! WILL UPDATE SOON! #emison

kisses.

-LJSP