Chapter 5- MONA

Hannas Pov

We pull up outside of the mall. Spencers hands are shaking. Of course they are. My phyco "friend" hit her with a baseball bat  then shoved us in her car! Who wouldn't be scared right now? I know i am.

"Everyone remember the plan?" Asks Alison

We all nod. We all take a deep breath.

The plan is to somehow get her in the bathroom and make her talk. We need answers and right now she's the only one who can give them to us. I wouldn't even be surprised ifSpencer ends up beating the crap out of her.

We exit the car. Aria locks the car and we walk towards the mall. Emily and Alison hand in hand. So cute! eek!! I know its an intense moment since we're about to corner Mona about last night, but come on! They've loved eachother for so long and it's so cute! I grin and the thought.

"Hanna, what are you smiling about? We're about to interigate Mona" Spencer says.

I point at their intertwined hands and Aria and Spencer grin.

We walk into the mall and sit at a smal cafe where Mona and i always go.

We look around but we can't see her anywhere.

"Where is she? She should of been here 20 minuutes ago" Emily said.

Suddenly, All the malls light so off. We hear some whspers, gasps and a few screams. I guess some people hate the dark.

Suddenly, a projector turns on making a video become visible on the mall wall and everyones attention turns to the wall.

It's a video of... US?! I'm guessing from last night. Shit. This can't be good. It's a video of the five of us arguing about something

Alison- We have to get rid of the body!

All of our eyes widened. What the hell???

Hanna- Alisons right!

Spencer-Where do we dump the body?!

Emily- The forest?

Alison- No they'll fnd it. This is bad. Im so scared. I didn't mean to do it. It was an accident!

Alison is crying

Aria-Ali, It's not your fault

Emily holds Alison and kisses her forehead.

Emily- You didn't mean to, Ali. You didn't mean to kill him.

WHAT THE HELL????!!!!

++END OF VIDEO++

"Mona must of put that up there" i whispered.

"Let's go. hurry!" Emily announced

Before the lights could come back on we all got up and ran out of the mall

++At Alisons++ (her parents are out of town)

Spencers POV

We are all sitting in sielence. We just seen a video of us talking about burying a frikkin body!

Alison is sitting on the couch cuddled into Emilys embrace. Alison is crying

"hey. hey. Don't cry. it'll be okay" says Emily

"I could of killed someone last night" Alison says almost in a whisper

"Oh please. No one in this room is capable of murder. There must be some explanation" Aria says.

She's right. Alison (or any of us) could never take a life. That's... insane.

All of our phones go off. For f**k sake.

it says-

well well well, 5 little liars scared to DEATH. And 1 liar has about 2 minutes to talk or i will send her 6 feet under. Remeber that. You're probably thinking who is the 6th liar. right? yous are smart. smart enough to get away with murder. YOU FIGURE IT OUT.

kisses. -A

"they're talking about Mona!" Hanna yells.

"How do you know?" Alison asks.

Hanna holds up a text from Mona.

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PROTECT YOU ALL. I HAD TO GET YOU ALL AWAY FROM THE CHURCH. -A KIDNAPPED ME. CEMETERY. ILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER. PLEASE HURRY. -MONA

We all stare at the phone in shock.

"She was trying to help us?" Asked Emily.

"Oh, what? The only way for her to do that was to knock me out and shove us in the car?" I say.

"We have to go and save her. ourselves" Alison says.

"We need cops" says Emily.

"No. there will too many questions. About last night. And we still need answers. from Mona. Lets go" i say.

The rest of the girls agree and we go to the cemetery.It is only twelve PM so it won't be dark and creepy when we try and find Mona. And... A.

We're about to leave when Alison gets a text. She shows it to us.

Wanna see the body? you know.. The one you killed last night. WITH YOUR CAR?

-A

"I dont wanna see!!" Alison screams and drops her phone.

I pick it up. Emily, Aria, Hanna and I wait for the photo of the body to come threw.

It comes threw and our jaws drop.

"oh my god!!" Hanna exclaims.

CLIFF HANGER!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING. I WILL UPDATE LATER. IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY THEN KEEP READIN!! :) xoxo

-LJSP