First Date

❤︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ❤︎
Izuku was super nervous to ask you, you are just so perfect and beautiful, why would you ever be with a wimp with him? So he got an idea, he asked you on a study date, so you don't think anything suspicious is going on. You dressed up a bit anyways though, you want to look pretty in front of Izuku. Izuku invited you to a very fancy restaurant, you met him there and Izuku blushed at the sight of you. Izuku just brought his favorite hoodie, a All Might hoodie, he felt under dressed.

"Y-You look good." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks! You look good too."

"You don't have to be modest.."

"I'm not, you look good no matter what."

Izuku blushed at this and so did you. For the rest of the night you guys had a contest on who could eat the most French fries, it ended up being a tie, because the manager almost kicked you guys out, you guys were laughing so loud. Let's just say you guys did not study.

❤︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ❤︎
You were talking in class to Jirou, until Katsuki came up to you and rudely interrupted you two.

"There is a new movie coming out tonight. I tried to buy one but accidentally bought two."

You raise an eyebrow at him, he's never been this straight forward before, not to even mention he didn't use any curse words.

"Are you asking me out?"

"WHAT?! Fuck no! I would rather ask a rat out before you!"

This kinda hurt you but just ignored it.

"Well, if you are asking if I want to go, then I would love to join you."

"Whatever dumbass. Be at my house at 6:00 pm sharp, any later and I'm leaving without you. Got it?"

"Yessir."

Later that day you threw on some comfortable clothes, you didn't look too special, except you did your hair in a way you have never done it before. You walked to his house and saw Katsuki waiting outside with his hands in his pockets.

"You're late."

"Yeah, by literally one minute."

You both walked to the theater and got some popcorn and (favorite sweets). You sat down in the very back. Katsuki took you to see a horror film, hoping you would hold onto him in fear at the jump scares. Sadly for him, you didn't get that scared at the jump scares, you would flinch a bit but nothing else. Katsuki folded his arms while leaning back, grumbling to himself angrily. Finally, a really scary part came on and you yelped, holding onto Katsuki's hand as a instinct. You blush at this and try to pull it away before he got mad, but surprisingly Katsuki held onto your hand, glaring at the screen. You blush a bit and put a light smile on your face.

❤︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ❤︎
Being the manly man that Kirishima is, he is gonna do it the right way. He would text you saying 'get dressed', not knowing what that meant, you dress up in your favorite outfit. Soon after you hear your door bell ring. You run to it to see Kirishima, holding a shark plushie, a box of chocolates and a bouquet of (favorite flower) flowers. He would give you a boyish grin as you laughed, you would put the stuff inside and he would pull you to some random place. That random place was the aquarium.

"Oi, Kirishima, that shark looks like you."

"What? No. I don't look like a shark!"

"Of course you do! Your hair looks like a fin, you have the sharp teeth, and you can't forget your keen eyes that look like a shark!"