When You Have A Bad Day

 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 
Izuku is chilling in his dorm while overlooking his notes. He made a couple adjustments and jumped when he heard the door slam open than slam shut. Izuku saw you pouting with a frown on your face.
Izuku would smile a bit, chuckling at your cuteness.

"Hello Y/n. What are you doing here?"

You just made mad grumbling noises while pouting even more. You put your stuff down and ran to Izuku, squeezing him into a hug.

"I had a bad day Izu! Comfort me!"

You snuggled your face in his chest while Izuku blushed while patting your back softly. He would lean back and let you lay there. You would rant to him about how terrible your day was and Izuku would frown slightly.

"That's sucks.."

"I know! I just feel so angry! So sad! So.. tired..." you yawn.

You would end up falling asleep on Izuku.

 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 
Katsuki went to your dorm and cooked you your favorite meal. He just felt like doing it, no other reason. You came home slamming the door shut, Katsuki would be surprised by this and glare at you with wide eyes. You would give him a 'humph' before putting your bag on your bed.

"Who the hell shoved a stick up your asshole?"

You grumbled angrily while sitting on the floor. You would say how terrible your day was and how you just felt so angry. Katsuki would grumble under his breath and march towards you. He would squat down in front of you and cup your cheeks harshly.

"Look, first off, you're going to stop acting like you are on your period, than your going to come over and eat the delicious meal I made for you. After that we're going to cuddle while watching our show. Got it?"

You laughed at Katsuki's serious face, you got up and nodded.

"Sounds good."

 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 
Kirishima would be in your dorm waiting for you to come back, kind of like a puppy. The door would open and slam shut, Kirishima would get up immediately and run towards you. He would start hugging you and telling you how much he missed you. You would shove him off of you.

"Sorry Kirishima, I'm really, really tired."

You start putting your stuff away and Kirishima would pout. He would patiently wait for you to finish putting stuff away. You were done but kept your back facing him.

"Y/n.. tell me what's wrong.."

"No. I-I don't have to."

"But I want to help."

After a pause of silence, you turn to face your boyfriend, your lips quivering.

"I...I had a bad day.."

Kirishima frowned while coming towards you, wrapping you in a bear hug. You wrap your hands in Kirishima's hair while hugging him. You rant about what happened that day.

"I'm so sorry that happened. But hey, your manly boyfriend is here! I'm here so I can listen and help all of your problems!"

"You can't fix everything.."

Kirishima lifted you up with his arms and you started laughing loudly, Kirishima had you face him.

"Yeah. But I sure can try!"

You laugh at his silliness. He really is the manliest boyfriend.

 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 
Denki had his tongue out while playing some games on his phone. He was currently waiting for you to come home and he almost beat his game. The door aggressively opening made Denki loose his game, but he didn't care, you were home! Denki jumped off the bed and ran towards you.