Confessions

⍟ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ⍟
Izuku has been wanting to confess for a while now, but with villains attacking all the time, and how he has to train a bunch, he can't find the right time. You two were walking to your dorms at the end of the school day. Izuku was walking and rambling about All Might and the things he learned today. You smile to yourself, it is so cute when he rambles. Izuku noticed you staring and stops.

"Y/n? Is everything okay..?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah it's fine. Just...thinking."

"Oh, cool, like I was saying, All Might-"

"I like you!" You stop in your tracks and look at your shoes.

It was silence, you look up to see Izuku's face as red as Kirishima's hair.

"Do you really?"

You nod, looking back down. It was silent for a second.

"I-I, like you too...!"

You see Izuku standing closer to you now, and you blush as you nod.

"Does this mean.."

"That we're to-together? I mean.. if you want.." you interrupted Izuku and pressed your lips against his cheek, and then ran away.

"See you tomorrow babe!" You shout while running away, leaving a flustered broccoli boi.

⍟ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⍟
Katsuki isn't great with his emotions, so he isn't the one to confess. Katsuki is confused about his emotions, especially his emotions for you. So you have to woman/man up, and take charge.
You two are taking your usual morning walks, in silence. It seemed both of you are deep in thought.
You finally stopped in front of Katsuki.

"Listen up, I like you, a lot. I get it if you don't like me back, I just need to know what your answer is."

Katsuki was taken back by how up front you were being, Katsuki glared at you with a pause, thinking of what to say.

"I like you too dumbass."

When you stared at him with wide eyes, his face heated up and he did a 'tsk' while storming off.

"Does this mean we're dating?!"

"Fuck yeah idiot!"

⍟ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ⍟
Kirishima has to do it! He has to confess! That would be the manly thing to do! But why does it have to be so hard?! Kirishima has been staring at you for the past week in utter silence, you noticed and you don't know if you should be scared or concerned. Kirishima hasn't even talked to you, just, staring. It was the end of the school day and you are the only one left in the classroom, besides the shark boy. Kirishima finally walks over to you.

"Hey Kirishima, what's up?"

Kirishima blushed a bunch and takes a really deep breath.

"I think you're super manly and super cool and I think I like you!"

Kirishima smiled at you nervously, trying to act like everything was okay, when on the inside he was screaming.

"Yo-You do? You really do?"

"Yeah.."

You hug Kirishima.

"I like you too!"

"Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?!"

"Yeah!"

You both got kicked out of the school for all of the yelling, but you both walked out together, hands intertwined.