When They Turn Into A Animal

Scenario: a child accidentally used its quirk and it hit your boyfriend. They turn into an animal for a day.

♥︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ♥︎
Okay, let's all be honest. Izuku would turn into a bunny. Like, come on. Anyways, Izuku would totally freak out, while you would freak out by the cuteness overload. For the rest of the day you would cuddle Izuku's little bunny body, while Izuku would get really flustered.

♥︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ♥︎
He would turn into a hedgehog. You would honestly think he is so cute, but Katsuki would be super angry. You would keep trying to cup him up and cuddle him, but every time Katsuki's spikes would end up sticking to you, or he would bite you. You ended up getting really hurt and started to cry a bit. Katsuki would sit in the corner for a while, until coming back to you and cuddling you in his form. You would be satisfied.

♥︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ♥︎
He would be a spiky chihuahua. Kirishima would be blushing, thinking about how unmanly his current state was, while you thought he is the cutest thing in the whole entire world. You would probably use him as a pillow or just cuddle with him like a stuffed animal. Kirishima ended up licking your face all day long.

♥︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ♥︎
Denki would be a tiny duck. Denki would be extremely embarrassed at first, while you teased him softly. He ended up loving it because your boobs were bigger now, and he could lay on them like a bed. And he would love you kissing him because your lips are also bigger now.

♥︎ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ♥︎
Tokoyami would be a black bird. Obviously. He would just be as big as a bird. Tokoyami didn't like that he had a bird head, but now that he is a full on bird, it sucks. Though you would cuddle him all day, trying to cheer him up a bit. You ended up reading to him, since he always reads to you.

♥︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ♥︎
An octopus. You would freak out and throw him in a water fountain in panic. You immediately felt bad when you found out that they can be out of water up to 20-30 minutes. For the rest of the day you hung out with Shoji in his dorm, both watching your shows. You kept bringing him out to cuddle with him, and than put him back in the fish bowl. Shoji ended up being fine with it, he secretly loved that you were bigger than him for once.

♥︎ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ♥︎
Koda would be a shy, cute, turtle. Koda was super scared being in this form while you found it cute. Koda is the second tallest boy in class, so it was nice having him this small for once. You kept cuddling him, even though he kept hiding in his shell. Koda is a shy boi.

♥︎ 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 ♥︎
He would be a cat. Shinso would be a bit embarrassed, but he would act like he didn't care. Shinso just slept on your lap the whole day, which you didn't mind. Even if you had to get up to use the restroom, Shinso would wait for you to come back and go back to sleeping on your lap.

~*~*~

Bonus: they become naked when turning back to normal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)