Playing Minecraft Be Like

⌨︎︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ⌨︎︎
Izuku would be the decorator. He would set a bunch of flowers outside and make farms, he would also put flowers inside of the house too. Izuku would try to make everything green, the mats, the bed etc.

"Why does everything need to be green? I know that is like your color but still."

"S-So you can think about me!"

"Awe."

⌨︎︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⌨︎︎
Katsuki is a shouter. If you needed something, Katsuki would secretly give it to you by putting it into the chest.

"Where did these magma blocks come from?"

"Pfft, why should I know, idiot."

He will scream while fighting mobs, he would even rage quite if something kills him.

"Hey it's okay Bakugou! If you join back I can help get your stuff."

*mad grumbling noises*

⌨︎︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ⌨︎︎
This boy would make sure you do not die at all costs. He will be the one slaying all of the mobs, even the animals to get you food. Eijiro might leave some surprises for you in your chest, like a love note, or a flower, or something romantic.

"Hmm, I wonder who could've possibly left these?"

"Beats me!"

⌨︎︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ⌨︎︎
Denki would be the one to hit you than run away, sure it would get on your nerves but you always got revenge. Though he would sacrifice himself for you.

"Y/n! Watch out for that ghast!"

Jumps in front of you.
Pikachu108 has been killed by a ghast.
Denki would cry silently while you soothed him.

"Thank you for saving me, you are the best boyfriend ever."

"You're the best girlfriend ever." Denki whimpered.

⌨︎︎ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ⌨︎︎
Would like to make a lot of things black or dark gray.
He would make the coolest castles. Dark shadow might try and jump on just to destroy Tokoyami's builds.

"Dark shadow!"

"Hey! Let's calm down now!" Dark shadow nervously chuckled.

"Wait! Before we start a fight and destroy the whole house, I'll help you build it back Tokoyami!" You say.

"But..." you put your finger over his beak.

"If he does anything like that again than I'll deal with him."

Visible sweat came off of dark shadow.

"Okay, bye bye!" Than the quirk vanished.

"Now let's get started!"

"Let's."

⌨︎︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ⌨︎︎
Shoji would be in the mines all of the time, getting materials like iron, diamonds, etc. but he would mostly give them to you since you were up in the world more. It would be like a trade, you give him food, he gives you stone to build. Once in a while Shoji would come up and look at what you have done.

"Wow. You have done a lot Y/n."

"I know! Thanks to you and all of that stone! Would you like to help me on my next house?"

"Of course."

⌨︎︎ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ⌨︎︎
Koda would let you kill the animals and mobs because he was too scared and sweet. He ended up making a farm and an animal farm. Everything would be going smoothly, until zombies would attack Koda.

"Y/n!" Koda squeaked.

You grab his controller and start killing the zombies, leaving him safe.

"You're welcome."

Koda nodded in thanks while sweating and blushing, you are really cool.

⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎ ⌨︎︎

2021 August