What They Like About You

(Body)

♧︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ♧︎
Your hands. Izuku loves holding your hands, and he love when your hands touch him. Like when you rub his arms or play with his hair, he adores it.

♧︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗵𝗼𝗲 ♧︎
Your thighs. Even though Katsuki is a little hedgehog devil, he loves resting his head on your thighs. Big or small, he don't care. After a long day he likes to come home and rest his head on your thighs.

♧︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ♧︎
Your tummy. Kirishima just loves ramming his head into your tummy, he loves to kiss it, caress it, all of the above. He loves when he is squishing his face into your tummy and you just play with his hair.

♧︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ♧︎
Your chest. Denki being the little pervert that he is, surprisingly he likes your chest for not sexual reasons, he likes them so he can rest his head on them, and you snuggle into his hair. And if you have man boobs/ or just boobs, he likes squishing his face into them when he is tired, they are like pillows. Like Katsuki, big or small, he don't mind.

♧︎ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ♧︎
Your cheeks. Tokoyami loves to squish your cheeks with his hand, you just look too cute. He loves to nuzzle his beak on them, and likes to cup them while looking into your eyes.

♧︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ♧︎
Your lips. Shoji loves your soft/chapped lips, they are just so beautiful, and when you smile you make Shoji's heart skip a beat. In a way, he also envies your lips, because his are so chapped and gross, but it is all worth it when you kiss him.