You Guys Fight

❦ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ❦
Izuku wasn't spending as much time with you for about three months, and you were feeling very lonely and hurt. You went up to him and expressed your feelings about it.

"Look Y/n, I know you are feeling sad, but I need to train hard to become the best hero that I can."

"I know, but can't you at least just take one whole day off and hang out with me? Just one day?"

"Y/n... don't make this difficult on me.."

"I-I don't think I'm making this that difficult, I just want some time with you."

"Y/n, I can't-"

"If you can't just hang out with your girlfriend for at least a day, than what is the point of being your girlfriend?!" You snapped.

"Are we really gonna go there? Fine! You were always in my way anyways! Without you I could be a flawless hero!"

Izuku's eyes widened when he processed what he said.

"Y/n... I-"

"Save it.. I'll leave you be to become a hero. I'm sorry for all of the trouble I caused...."

Tears streamed down your face as you grabbed your stuff and walked out. Izuku stood there, frozen, realizing what he just done.

❦ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ❦
Katsuki is always yelling in your face about what you are doing wrong and what he was doing right, you finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Katsuki! I know you're angry, but you don't have to make such a big fuss about little things! I literally just tapped Izuku's shoulder! I'm not fucking him or anything!"

"I don't care! And I don't make fussed about little things!"

"Oh yeah? Remember the time I dropped a bowl of soup?! Or the time I accidentally said your nickname in public?!"

"If you can't handle me than why don't you just leave?!"

"You know what? Fine." You scoff.

You grabbed your stuff and marched out of the room.

"I love you Katsuki, but you need to control your anger a bit more, especially around me. I thought... I thought you loved me, but you always act so angry at me." You explain yourself.

"Well than I guess I didn't love you."

Those words stabbed you right in the heart, your lip quivered as you slammed the door, making Katsuki flinch a bit.

❦ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ❦
You two were out on a morning jog. You two stopped at a mall and Kirishima sat on a bench, taking a quick break. You excused yourself to go to the bathroom and Kirishima nodded. You were in there for about 15 minutes so Kirishima was getting worried. Kirishima finally got up and walked around the corner, to see a guy kissing you.

"H-Hey..!" Kirishima was about to speak but saw you mumble something under your breath.

"I love you..."

You just said I love you to the guy you were kissing. Kirishima gripped the sides of his shirt while holding back tears.

"Hey!" Kirishima said more clearly this time.

The guy pulled away and you looked like you just woke up. The man just smirked and walked past Kirishima.

"Just wanted to have a little fun.."

You shake your head and you see Kirishima more clearly. You gaze turns concerned when you see Kirishima's state.

"Kiri? What's wrong..?"