Tamaki Catch Up

Requested by: @Mikeysleftpinkietoe

☼ 𝗕𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ☼

You were walking on the sidewalk to your new school, UA. You were quite excited and too busy thinking about introductions you forgot where you were walking, you mindlessly walked into the road when it was a green light. You saw a car driving towards you with full speed and you froze. You close your eyes waiting for the hit, but it never happened. You felt someone tug your shirt backwards back onto the sidewalk. You look behind you to see a cute boy with dark blue hair and elf ears.

"Y-You alright?"

"Yes... I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention where I was going!" You bow quickly.

"I-It's fine... just be careful.. next time..."
The boy said very quietly while blushing.

You smile and bow one last time, than crossing the street again when the light turned red. You kept thinking about the cute boy so much, you didn't even realize the boy wasn't that far behind you, following you.

☁︎︎ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗼 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ☁︎︎

Once you entered your class, you finally noticed that the boy was behind you, probably the whole time. You took a seat and the teacher started with a group assignment. You happened to be with the boy that saved you, Tamaki. Tamaki didn't mind where you guys went, so you chose the garden area at UA. You both sat at a picnic table and started. Tamaki was fairly quiet the whole time, mostly asking small questions. You kept asking Tamaki little questions, wanting to get to know him better.

"What's your favorite color? Mine's (favorite color)!"

"Blue, I-I gu-guess.."

"I love blue, it's such a calm and pretty color."

"I su-suppose.."

"What's your favorite animal?"

"I don't know.."

"That's okay! I love all animals and it's hard for me to choose too."

Tamaki would grumble softly while hiding his face in the math book he is holding. He blushes, he can't help but admit it, but you are very cute.

❤︎ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 ❤︎

You bought tickets to the petting zoo, but you accidentally bought two tickets. The first person that came to your mind was Tamaki. It took a lot of pushing, but in the end Tamaki finally complied. You both went to the petting zoo and had a blast, you both were chilling with the bunnies and the cute baby cows. You two were the only ones there since it was later in the day, so it was nice and quiet. You than spotted a dark grey bunny hiding behind a rock.

"Tamaki, that bunny kind of looks like you."

"Wha-What? No-No it doesn't.."

"It totally does! Look."

You got up and scooped the bunny up gently. The poor little bunny was shaking in fear, but after a while of your warm embrace the bunny chilled out.