chap 2.

tw: vulgarities, bully.
____

"hyung, what the fuck is wrong with you ?! are you out of your fucking mind ???" sunghoon banged the table, causing attention.

"sunghoon, calm down." and theres jay tryna chill sunghoon after hearing their hyung, heeseung, about his idea.

"what ? im just curious about him. he seems interesting too. plus, he's one cute puppy" heeseung smirk as he glance over to jake sim.

you may be wondering what heeseung is up to. hes gonna start having jake obeying him now onwards to get jake looking pathetic as hell.

"hyung you cant do this.." sunghoon began to calm as he take a big breath.

"sunghoonie, that puppy of yours is such an easy target. he's like one lost puppy, doesnt even know what to do when he spills banana milk on his homework" heeseung laughed as he pointed at jake panicking about his homework.

"whatever, im not gonna be part of this-"

"hoonie, you dont have to be part of this idea. im just telling ya. hes gonna be my next toy to play with" heeseung smirks at jay as they bro-fist each other.

"whatever, just dont hurt him." sunghoon stood and left them and goes to jake's table.

"hyung, are you sure about this ?" jay questioned.

"oh jay, its gonna be fun. just watch and learn" heeseung stood up and went over to jake's table. jungwon, sunoo and sunghoon looked up at heeseung , whose grinning evily.

"oh hey jakey, what chu doin ?" he picked up his homework thats been spilled with banana milk, and purposely put it on his tray, full of food.

jake looks up at him angry and annoyed, trying to cool down.

"oh no, let me help" heeseung pick his tray and 'accidentally' drop on jake's uniform top. and picked up his banana milk and drank it.

jake remained calm and stared at his dirty uniform. heeseung was shocked at jake's expression. he thought jake would probably act up but he didnt.

"hyung, what was that for ?" sunghoon asked angrily and pulled him to their table where they were sitting with jay. "what ? im just having fun." heeseung smiled and drank jake's banana milk that he stole from.

sunghoon sighs.

"what exactly do you want ?" sunghoon asked.

"i want his attention, thats all." heeseung shrugged.

"hyung, why not just get him to like you ? like, i dunno, befriend you ?" jay recommended.

of course it was a good idea but to heeseung, he loves to see people obey him and cry because of him. he love to see people being pathetic. thats one thing about heeseung.

hes fucking arrogant at times.

he laughed at jay's recommendation. "why would i have him to like me and befriend me ?"

"hyung, just do whatever. just not too much fun ya," sunghoon pat heeseung's shoulder and left to class with jay.

oh, this is gonna be fun.

~

as soon as school ended, it was getting late. and also raining. jake was the last person to be out alone. he waited calmly, looking for a cab ride home but there wasnt any. he waited patiently again.

"stuck ?" he heard a familiar voice. he hated it alot.

turning his back and sees heeseung.

"its none if your business." jake scoffed and walked under the rain. heeseung giggle and took out his umbrella. he ran towards jake and sheltered him.

"you know, you dont have to act all kind right ?" jake looked at him.

"appreciate while it last, ass" heeseung smirked and left him speechless. what was that for ? what the fuckkk ?

motherfucker dirtied my uniform and suddenly acted kind ??? i shouldnt get fooled by that idiot. hes a player.

but jake couldnt help but feel flustered and shy about it. his stomach felt weird. he didnt know what to do. ah yes, he didnt even get the chance to thanked him too.

"fucking weirdo. i shouldnt fool myself" jake walked home with heeseung's umbrella.

___

hi guys thats it for today !!! thank you <3 pls support me if you do, and dont forget to vote^^ i'll be doing sunki ff ;)))

im lowkey out of brain cells rn 🥲🥲🥲