chap 14. {special: sunki <3}

people may wondering, how did sunoo and ni-ki got together and when. well here how it goes.

back in middle school, senior year. sunoo transferred in to ni-ki's class and boy, ni-ki fell in love at first sight.

"wah.. hyung, he is so beautiful.." ni-ki said as he stare at him with lover eyes. and yes, jungwon and ni-ki knew each other since elementary, they are good friends. "go and talk to him then," jungwon said.

"hello ! my name is sunoo !" he exclaimed, waving cutely with that bright smile of his. ni-ki heart melt the moment sunoo smiled. so cute and his attitude seemed, bubbly. "alright sunoo, sit there, between ni-ki and jungwon," the teacher said, pointing at the seat. ni-ki panicked the moment he saw sunoo walking towards them with a bright smile.

sunoo sat down and took out his stuff and the class went on. and honestly, ni-ki wasnt able to focus. he was too busy staring at sunoo, admiring his features. of course he wasnt obvious when he stared.

when class ended, jungwon went up to ni-ki, talking. thats when sunoo came in. "hi guys ! im sunoo !" he smiled and put out his hand for a handshake. of course both of then shook his hands.

"hi, im jungwon, and this is nishimura riki, ni-ki for short." jungwon smiled and pointed at ni-ki whose face is flushing red. "cute," ni-ki mumbled, loud enough for the males to hear but sunoo chose to ignore it so he smiled at ni-ki.

"lets go for lunch," jungwon said and drag the two for lunch. as soon as school ended, it was raining. sunoo forgot to bring his umbrella, so he waited at school for the weather to clear.

"sunoo hyung ?" ni-ki spoke, as he saw sunoo standing there freezing cold. "ah, ni-ki !" sunoo smiled and over to ni-ki. the younger blushed as he look into sunoo fox eyes and smile. so bright, beautiful. especially the beauty mark.

"no umbrella ?" ni-ki asked, trying his best not to lose his cool or stutter. sunoo pouted and nodded his head. ni-ki observe how sunoo was shaking alot, due to the cold weather. so he decided to take off his hoodie he was wearing and passed to sunoo.

"here, wear it. you're shaking so much right now sunce its cold." ni-ki gave a warm smile and passed him his hoodie. the older blushed and gladly put on the hoodie. it was alittle oversized for him but he love it. yep, sunoo admitted that he love the hoodie.

and thats when sunoo started to like him.

there on, those two hang out alot and got closer. they also became good friends. and lucky for them, they graduated and managed to go to the same high school.

-

"so youre telling me.. you like sunoo over 2 years ?" jungwon gasped. its been 2 years since middle school graduation. now theyre in highschool. ni-ki nodded his head, blushing. as he openes his mouth, jungwon cut him off.

"nah-uh bestie. i am not gonna third wheel ever again." jungwon crossed his arms.

"what why ?"

"because the LAST time you asked me for help, BOTH of yalls, FLIRT infront of my single ass here in the freaking movie theatre.." jungwon gave him his killer smile.

oh rightt...

"why not you just ask him out for lunch ?" jake recommended.

"what.. i dont have the balls for tha-"

"then you are no man, you a pus-"

"wonnie.." jake covered his mouth.

"ywea, ywou awn iwdiot. ywou hweard thwat" jungwon muffled.

ni-ki stared at jungwon, understanding him. blinking several times. so did jungwon.

"pfft, pls..you cant even talk to that j-" jungwon cut him off by covering his mouth.

"noaw ywo shwut thwe fwuk uwp bwefor iw stwick thwis fwukin chwopstwick uwp in ywour awss," muffled again. (a/n: hope yalls can read this🥲)

jake mentally smacked his head and mumbled, "why the fuck am i handling two annoying ass children here.."

"oh hey guys !" sunoo smiled, waving at them. ni-ki quickly remove jungwons hand and smiled.

"hi hyung," exclaimed excitedly, waving back to sunoo. jake giggled, observing the two younger smiling.

"fwuking simp," jungwon whispered and rolled his eyes. the moment his eyes landed on jay, waving at him. eyes lit up, he removed jakes hand and waved back, happily. admiring him too, not realising hes uhm... drooling abit.

"you too, thirsty bastar-" jungwon shoved his sandwich into ni-ki's mouth.

~

a/n: pt 2 next ^^