chap 11. ⚠️

a/n: actually, i stay up writing this book. i wanna publish jaywon ff as soon as i can hehe.. anyways

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️!!!

___________

you might be wondering, why is jake so scared and angry ? why minho and chan do to make jake feel traumatised ?

"sorry, i dont feel well, im gonna go to the restroom.." jake stood, clenching his jaw and hands into a fist as ge walked off.

"im gonna check on him." heeseung said and left ,chasing after the young.

as jake went in the toilet cubicle, he lock himself. breathing heavily, anxiousness creeps up on him. "can't believe they're here..." crying silently.

past ; (⚠️TW :bully, blood mentioning, sexual harassment&abuse⚠️)
a/n: skip to the present part if you cant handle this..

(minho & chan were 16, jake was 15)

3 years ago...

it was just one fine day. jake entered school just recently and he was already that popular. he has the visuals, character, attitude and personality every girls , even guys would die for. before jake, minho and chan was the top 2 best boy. amazing visuals, not so sure about their character though..

it got minho and chan so pissed that they plan something bad. really bad. they went ahead starting to be mutuals with jake and manage to get even closer. jake felt so much happiness about it and jake was having small feelings for minho. then one day, from far, jungwon,sunoo and ni-ki was watching him and the other two enjoying and laughing. they knew, something wasn't right. they felt as if they were gonna do something bad.

"hyung, do you think we should tell him.." ni-ki asked as he placed his palms on his cheeks, looking at jake's table. jungwon glanced at the younger and sighed. "lets wait till hes alone.."

<timeskip>

as school bell rang, students packed up and left school slowly. jake was still walking out when he recieved a message from minho.

"jakey, meet us at the back of the school, we got something to show you :)" he read. he thought for a moment, and just agreed because why not ? theyre good friends afterall. as soon as jake reaches the back of the school, he looked around. seeing no one. he thought,

'where are they..?'

before he could leave the place, someone grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the storeroom where they keep all equipment for physical education. he was thrown to the ground harshly, yelping in pain. as he looked up, his eyes went big. minho ? chan ? what are they doing...

"well jakey, glad you came.. we have a surprise for you," minho spoke,smirking. he picked up an equipment used for sports, chan followed as well as , giving jake a devil look. jake heart broke into pieces as they start hitting jake with those equipment and cursing him non-stop. he covered himself for defense.
why ? he thought. they were good friends.. why are they hitting him.. bullying physically, verbally. his head was hurting so bad, his heart aches. he cried softly. bleed streaming down his face, lips. black eye too.

the next thing he knew was, them throwing the equipments away and walked towards him. minho and chan's eyes were dark and dull. they werent the guys jake used to hanged out with. minho smirked, starting to undress jake slowly as chan pinned him on the ground. jake was in fear. he shouted , scream his lungs out, trying to get off chan's struggle. minho starts to touch him. everywhere. hit him, giving love bites and biting him. jake couldnt do anyth but cry in pain. minho and chan starts to abuse/harassed him sexually. jake was only on his shorts on snd he couldnt move anymore. too drained out after struggling so much. he was close to getting rape but the two older stops and laughed, evily. they glanced over to jake.