chap 13.

"jakey," the man spoke, intertwining his hand with jake's as he stared at him. the younger hummed in response, blushing madly.

heeseung took out something from pocket. it was the ring that jake threw at the floor previously.

"i know this isnt a good time or moment but i just want to tell you, how much ive tried my best to make you happy, safe. and that i love you." he smilled and he placed the ring onto jake's finger. jake was at the verge of crying, feeling bad for throwing the ring. but at the same time, hes blushing hehe.

"so jake, im asking this, not for you to decide right now, i can wait sooo... will you be my boyfriend ?" heeseung stared deeply in love into his eyes, smiling so much and brightly. jake, well he was processing for atleast a minute or 2 and finally nodded his head smiling.

"of course hyung, i love you so so muchh.. you idiot," jake exclaimed, jumping onto him for a tight hug. heeseung chuckled at his behaviour and responded to his hug, a warm one.

"AHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE JAKE IS NOW MY BOYFRIEEENNNDDDD !!!!!!!" heeseung scream, carried jake while hugging and jumping arohnd excitedly. he was so happy. like damn, a smartass and a school bully/player are dating each other ? THATS AMAZINGG !!!!

"hehe, calm down dumbo," jake giggled, wrapping his arms around heeseung's neck. then suddenly, they heard someone taking videos AND pictures of them. they turn their head towards the door and saw their friends.

everyone was there. ni-ki, sunoo, jungwon, jay and sunghoon. they stood there frozen, after getting caught. "it was jay idea." sunoo raised up his arm.

"no it was sunghoon's," jay said.

"no its ni-ki and jungwon's idea.." sunghoon pointed at the both of them.

heeseung and jake broke into laughters.

"well, its good to see you guys together now, happy and not ignoring each other." jungwon smiled. they all went in for a group hug, congratulating heeseung and jake's relationship.

"why them only ? isnt jay and jungwon dating too ?" ni-ki blurted out, recieving a smack from sunoo. jay and jungwon chuckled awkwardly as they rub the back of their nape.

"hehe.."

"congrats, now we have 3 couples in the group, why am i alone.." sunghoon sighed, pretending to be hurt as he place his hand on his chest, heart area. everyone broke into laughter and went on to hang out.

laughters, smiles, happiness in the air. it was a good day for everyone.

-

"hyung, why are we here again ?" jake asked as he looked over to heeseung whose driving somewhere. it was now night time, at about 9pm ?

"its a surprise cutie," heeseung smiled and messed jake's hair. the younger pouted and nodded his head, letting heeseung playing with his hair. it was now 2 years since they dated. both graduated gladly and manage to go to the same college, though, their department were far from each other. jake took physics related while heeseung took up for aesthetic related.

as they reached their destination, it was at the top of the hill. and over there, heeseung parked his car infront of the best view. he brought jake to the back of the car and open it.

"surprise !" heeseung smiled. the back of the car, there was a big bed, enough for two people and fit in the car, fairylights, snacks, drinks, pillows and also blankets. it was a lovely set up.

"hyung.." jake whispered, eyes wide open at the surprise. it was the same surprise from the day heeseung asked jake if he could court him. they both went on and lie right next to each other, stargazing, eating, joking around and cuddling.

"thank you so much hyung.." jake smiled, hugging onto the okder tightly.

"anything for you love.. happy 2nd anniversary cutie.." heeseung said as he stared into jake eyes, smiling alot, pinching his cheeks. both the males admired each other features. they smiled.

"yeah, happiest 2nd anniversary hyung," jake responded, wrapping his arms around heeseung's neck.

the older place his hands on jake's cheeks and bring in closer. their lips touched each other. kissing passionately, and then break off. staring into each other eyes again.

"i love you so much hyung,"

"i love you too pretty.." both giggled and cuddled again.

_____________

hey guys !!! we have come to the end of heejake book !!! but most importantly, i'll be publishing jaywon and sunki moment later on so it makes 15 chapters hehe..

hope everyone enjoyed this book and continue supporting me !! anyways, im glad enhypen are now fully recovered except for riki!!! but hes doing well ^^ lets hope their health and immune system is strong enough to fight the infection :))) thn again, thank you for the votes hehe <3

ps: it actually 1am currently hehe..

~s