chap 3.

tw : vulgarities, bullying for the next few chapters.
___

weeks passed on and heeseung has been pastering jake, picking on him. trying every way to hurt jake and make him seem pathetic. but it didnt worked

"so fucking annoying," heeseung scream as he punch the punching-bag as jay and sunghoon was right next to him. they were at jay's house.

"why is he not even affected ??!!?!"

meanwhile...

"hes such a fucking asshole.." jake scream as he bang his head repeatedly on the study table as jungwon sat next to jake along with sunoo and ni-ki.

tears stream down jake's face as he was so exhausted having to hold in his emotions whenever he was getting bullied. heeseung was too much. he went to the extent where...

where he placed mint chocolate ice cream on his desk in school every morning. he hates it.

he hate heeseung lee so much that he could lose his mind.

"hey hey hyung, things will get better.." sunoo spoke, comforting him.

"why dont you tell sunghoon hyung ?" ni-ki suggested. why didnt jake let sunghoon know.

"sunghoon has been busy with his upcoming test.." jake sniffed and pouted.

"he sure do look like a cute puppy" ni-ki mumbled.

"shut up.." jungwon nudge him. ni-ki apologise but, who wouldnt agree ? jake does look like a cute lost puppy right now.

"jake, maybe you should try talk things out with him ?" jungwon said.

"or maybe, you should do the same thing too !!" sunoo and ni-ki said in synchronisation. "damn soulmates." jungwoon mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"and are you out of your mind ? jake bullying and playing with heeseu- actually... thats a great idea !" jungwon exclaimed.

jake looked at the three , with a judgy look. "why would i play around him and make him feel miserable ?" he questioned.

they all went in discussion and planned it out. jake smiled widely, "yes, very well".

but....

meanwhile ~

"well, to be honest. that surprised me too. i thought he would come looking for me despite my upcoming test.." sunghoon sigh and agreed with heeseung.

"who knows, he might be holding it in ?" jay spoke as he ate his ham sandwich. heeseung stared into space , trying to process. thinking of ways to get jake's attention and obey him.

"AHA !" heeseung stood up and snap his finger.

"im gonna make him fall for me.." heeseung laughed evily. oh boy, sunghoon knew it was gonna be a bad idea. why ? because jake...

hes very good at flirting back to people..

~

"i hate him. yep, i sure do hate him so much. i fucking dislike him and his sickass existence." jungwon and sunoo looked at jake as he speaks, still processing about the idea (though he agreed to it)

ni-ki just there, playing games. he won the game and jump up with excitement, screaming. went over his punching bag and punched it. the impact was....WOW.

"ni-ki, the last punch was abit too real" sunoo joked. ni-ki laughed and began tickling him.

"so hyung, how are you gonna do things to heeseung hyung ?" jungwon asked while the other two were chasing around. jake looked up with his cute puppy eyes and swollen eyes from crying about how much he hates heeseung.

"maybe you should just play him ?" ni-ki spoke.

all heads turned to ni-ki munched his chips, with sunoo right next to him.

"what" niki looked confuse.

jake just lie down. wondering if he should do it because he didnt want to seem like a bitch. but he thought that it would be great since hes being picked on. and he surely would love to see heeseung pathetic and feel the same pain that jake felt. thats how much he hate heeseung.

oh god. im gonna die

next day~~~

"hyung.. are you seeing what im seeing ?"  ni-ki nudged jungwon, as he stares at both jake and heeseung.

"what the fuck.." sunoo cursed as he laughed. they didnt think mr smart ass would do that.

"jakey~" heeseung sang as he stood close to jake, with his right arm beside jake, against the locker.he smirked and check him out. "why so cute, jakeyy ?" heeseung flirt , tryna get jake attention.

im gonna win this for sure. heeseung thought.

but, he sure looks so cute and so, so fucking fine as fuck right now.

_______

okay guys , thank you for supporting and reading this !!! i rly apperciate this <3 jaywon, sunki ff is undergoing, pls be patient ya :> thanks again and dont forget to vote <33

~s