chap 10.

a/n: forgot to mention , but i'll be involving 2 members of straykids ^^

______

"of course heeseung hyung,"

-

"HE LET ME COURT HIM !!!!!!" heeseung exclaimed with joy the moment his friends got home. both his friends tilted their head, feeling confused and shock. heeseung being happy over jake ? i mean yeah sure but they didnt expect him to scream at the top of his lungs.

"well, im happy for you hyung, take care of him alright ? dont break his heart.." sunghoon gave a soft smile and mess with his hyung's hair. the feeling of happiness, nervousness he felt when he asked that to  jake was incredible. the anxious feeling when he waiting for his response. and the feeling was gone in a second the moment jake agreed to it. words can't describe how happy he felt.

his heart melts everytime he sees jake smile, eyes, nose, hearing his laughter, talks, accent. everything about jake makes his heart melt. he smiled at sunghoon brightly.

"what the fuck, why is his smile seems brighter then my future.." jay covering his eyes dramatically.

"so does this means he likes me too ??" heeseung excitedly asked, looking over to jay. both his friends were at awe as if they saw a cute dog waggling its tail nonstop with those bright eyes and ears up.

"of course hyung.. why else would he accept it ?" jay smiled softly. heeseung just kept on smiling and skipped his way to his room, jumping himself on the bed. he looked at his phone. wallpaper of jake. heeseung took a picture of jake while he was busy buying food just now after the movie.

"i love you so much.. you have no idea." the older whispered and dozed off to sleep.

-

"so how was your day with heeseung hyung ?" jungwon asked while cooking ramyeon. jake lokked up to his friend to pause his eating. ears red, face red. he was flustered. how does his friends know about ?

"jay hyung told me about it hehe.." jungwon continued, answering jake's question without even being asked. "oh..uhm, well."

a/n: jay only mentioned that they went out tgt, he doesnt know the details.

"well ?" sunoo sat next to him, along with ni-ki.

"well, he courting me right now." jake replied, feeling all shy and nervous. his friends began teasing and puncing his shoulder, pinchibg his cheeks. jake was indeed cute little puppy and small right now. "guys guysss,, stop.. its just courting, not like we're dating.."

"yeah, so is going to the movies alone, staring into each other eyes, holding hands, going to the rooftop at his apartment with those nice decorations like how-" ni-ki stopped at sunoo place his palm over his mouth and glare at him, realising that he accidentally spilled everything.

"how.. did you know that..." jake turned , with a face of curiosity and furrowed his eyebrow. jungwon was curious too, he didnt knew that held hands, went on a movie 'date', to the apartment rooftop and staring into each other eyes ? jungwon might be thinking, 'are you sure hes just courting ? or are you guys together ?'. sunoo let out a sighed.

"me and ni-ki were there. at the movie theatre a seat away from yalls and was near the apartment walking...yeah we pretty much observe most of the moments,"sunoo said.

"oh god..." jungwon mumbled. jake was embarrassed. why should he ? "there there hyung.. we all know how much you love him. but if he ever hurt, tell us.. we'll kill him with our barehands." ni-ki grab his shoulder and smiled. relieved at the thought of it.

-

as the new day begun, jake woke up early and make breakfast for everyone. he then got ready for school and left a sticky note.

"i made breakfast. i'll be at school, so anyth, jus leave a msg ya :)"

"that should do it.." he smiled and placed it on the counter and left for school.

as soon as he reached school, he went to the classroom and study. yeah, he still studies no matter how much stressful it is, especially when he's failing physics class. the topics on momentum and etc. so much key words and formulas for him to memorise. he sighed and got worried, forgetting about his phone which has been ringing for the past 2 minutes.

as class starts, he kept his book and checked his phone. came to realised that someone called him. why ? it was an unknown number. he shooked his head and ignore it. little did he know, someone was glaring, piercing dead eyes to him outside the class. oh god, jake wishes that he wouldnt meet that someone if they were to bumped to each other.

the person from outside smirked and give out an evil chuckle. "so he's been in this school huh.."

"time to have fun..." he smirked and left.

i swear i thought i felt someone giving me killer stares..
jake thoughts as he looked around, finding no one. he shrugged that thought off and continued listening in class.

-

"jakeyy.." heeseung cooed as he pinch jake's cheek. they were now having lunch. in a table, jay sat with jungwon, sunoo with ni-ki, sunghoon alone while heeseung with jake of course. back to what heeseung was doing, jake was flustered and whispering to him to stop before anyone caught them. "why ?"

"im jus shy.." he admitted and looked down, covering his face. heeseung chuckled and held his hand under the table. "it'll be fine, i promise." he said as he rubbed his thumb on jake's smooth hand.

"oh yeah, hyung, didnt you mention there was two new kids in your class with sunghoon ? are they coming to our table ?" jungwon suddenly asked, making everyon looking at him.

"yeah, theyre com- oh ! there they are," jay pointed at the direction, making everyone turned.

"hey guys.." he said, waving. the other followed, giving smiles.

sunoo, ni-ki and jungwon kept quiet, knowing who they are. meanwhile jake there, eyes wide opened, shivering in fear. his biggest fear and pain. the pain he went throught was unbearable.

"jakey..." jungwon whispered, worrying about his friend whose shivering in fear. jake felt the heavy pressure on him as those two looked him, smirking a little before smiling again.

"minho...chan.." he mumbled, feeling anger, fear.

_______

hey guys, another chapter done.. as i mention before at the start, there'll be tw going on and the next chap will be having tw. do note that all these actions i wrote are just fake, all from my idea and imaginations. no hates towards any members, i love them equally <33 thank you once again for voting and etc !!

ps : im having hols but gotta study at the same time hehe.. i might publish jaywon ff next week ^^

~s