chap 6.

what is this feeling ? why do i feel so weird. am i getting sick ?

heeseung spaced out as he walked out from his apartment. he felt, lost. he felt as if, theres something missing. someone.

"hyung ?"

heeseung blinked his eyes as he return back to reality and sees ni-ki, with sunoo , along with jungwon. heeseung looked at jungwon's hand, full of chocolates and drinks.

"for jay ?" heeseung stared at jungwon's hand, whos now blushing and nodding his head. heeseung hummed in reply and walked off.

wheres jake ?

"jake at the apartment alone, doing math homework. you can visit him if you want to." sunoo spoke. heeseung stopped his steps and scoffed. but also wonder how the fuck he knows what hes thinking ?

"youre thinking out too loud," ni-ki answered. heeseung glared at the two whos laughing. "get jake food or something, hes been eating ramyeon lately" jungwon smiles and off the young ones to their outings.

heeseung sighed. processing if he should go to jake's and cook him food.

~

"im hungry" jake slouched as he felt his stomach growling. there wasnt any more ramyeon. he gave a straight face and proceed to call sunghoon to come over with food.

"i want food," jake said and ended the call just like that and continue his math homework.

sunghoon behind the call was confused. food ? food. he cant even cook. as he went out of the mall he was shopping in, he spotted heeseung.

"hyung ? good timing," sunghoon smiled at heeseung who's confused as fuck. "we're gonna do some grocery shopping," he said while dragging heeseung to the store.

"huh."

~

"whats all this for ?" heeseung asked, holding onto all the bags of ingredients, vegetables, beef and kimchi while sunghoon carried the two big bottle of drinks.

"youre gonna cook"

"for what ?"

"who." sunghoon corrected him. heeseung face dropped as they reached their destination and he recognised it.

"you have to fucking kidding me" he cussed.

"yeah, you gotta be kidding," he stared into jake face as he whispered to sunghoon. jake face dropped and greeted sunghoon nicely while, uhm. boring-ly to heeseung (?) (idk if that can happ but yes)

this is hell.

both heeseung and jake thought.

~

"heeseung will be the chef today"

"and i have to go somewhere, so enjoy you two," sunghoon winked at heeseung and left the apartment.

ting !

ice idiot :
sunoo ni-ki jungwon jay and i are gonna hangout. we're gonna be home late, so dont do anything weird ;)
seen 12.57 pm

heeseung sighs and looked at jake, studying. guess hes stuck with a dumb puppy.

heeseung was preparing the ingredients, thinking of what he should cook for jake.

"i'd like bbq beef and ramyeon please," jake whispered.

huh..?

"speak up, dumbass"

"beef." he said and continue with his work. heeseung sigh. luckily sunghoon and him bought beef.

~

jake had finally his work, he scooted over to see what heeseung was doing.

oh, already start cooking ? smells nice..

he walked behind heeseung.

"hyung, what are you cooking ?" jake asked heeseung right behind him, which got him shook. he felt chills went down his spine. goosebumps. his ear were sensitive. his heart beating so fast, he was red.

"u-uh, beef bulgogi, ramyeon, kimbap and rice for the meal. maybe desserts too." heeseung responded. "why dont you he-"

as soon as heeseung turned around, both of their face were so close. about an inch away. their eyes grew bigger as their cheeks redden too.

oh god my heart..

"u-uh.. im s-sorry." jake looked away and stood back. he smiled at heeseung.

i think im in love.

heeseung smiled back and pat jake's head.

"go and sit, food gonna be ready in 10 minutes," heeseung said. jake felt his face warm then before.

whats this feeling ?

jake walked off from the kitchen to the living room to watch his netflix. he shooked at the thought of heeseung smiling and watch his show. little did jake know, he's smilling like one idiot.

_____

another short one. i really hope everyone enjoy this :) im so thankful to have ppl supporting this book <3 once again, take care of urself and dont forget to vote :333

who do u think said "i think im in love" ?

LOVE YALLS <333

ps: i wrote this chap fin because tdy im kinda free hehe

-s