chap 7.

HEY GUYS IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR QUITE SOME TIME. IM PREPARING FOR MY FINAL EXAMS AND ETC. HOPE YALLS UNDERSTAND <33
_________________________________

"what do you think they're doing ?" jungwon asked. jungwon and the others were at jay's apartment which is also heeseung's and sunghoon's.

"idunno but i hope atleast something interesting happen." ni-ki shrugged his shoulder as he continue playing games on the play station. sunoo looked at ni-ki. sunghoon sat at the counter eating ramyeon. jay, sitting next to jungwon on the sofa.

"heeseung love him." sunghoon spoke, breaking the silence. everyone's attention was on sunghoon whos creeping about the tension he's feeling.

"school player and bully love a student council ?" ni-ki joked, knowing how serious the topic is about.

"it's obvious. he made jake bento box ,looked after him while he was sick. bought food for him but not us. agreeing to make dinner for jake ? yeah....." jay added. everyone agreed but they were still unsure.

"are you sure its not his games ?"

"what do you mean by games ?"

"didnt he mention that he wanted to have jake fell for him first as part of his somewhat, plan ?" ni-ki said, focusing on the game still.

"how-"

"i have my sources hyung"

sunghoon sighed and smiled. jungwon stared at sunghoon weirdly, getting goosebumps with that killer smile of his. "he gave up on the plan. he told me on the way to the apartment just now"

"then what about jake ?" jay.

"oh please, that puppy is too obvious.." sunoo, jungwon and ni-ki said in unison. they knew jake like heeseung. they were jus waiting for jake to realise his feelings for heeseung since he always deny about , despite having weird feelings in his stomach, and warm.

there on, they continued talking about them.

~

"jakey, food's ready.." heeseung speaks as he prepared the table. jake immediately got up from the sofa and stood infront of the dining table.

his eyes were sparkling. heeseung could imagine him with dog ears and its wagging tail the moment he looked at jake's bright smiling face.

"thank you for the food !!" jake exclamied and began eating. for odd reasons to jake, the food tasted similar. as if he taste heeseung cooking before. he looked up to the older whos eating while playing his phone. jake furrowed his eyebrow.

suspicious.

"why does it feel like ive tasted this cooking of yours already ?" he asked out of the blue, having heeseung spit out his orange juice and chocked. coughed.

"w-what." he replied.

"are you perhaps.. the person that made the bento box for me ?" jake asked, tapping the table with his finger. he was nervous. he wanted heeseung to be the one cooking for him only.

heeseung kept quiet and continue eating. jake sighed and slouched. he pouted with the puppy eyes. he squished his cheeks with his hands and waited for heeseung to noticed him. of course heeseung noticed. the cuteness and dumbness hes observing.

heeseung looked up to jake who's staring at him deeply into his eyes. he felt his face hot and likewise, butterflies in his stomach.

"fine. yes." heeseung gave up and went to wash the dishes avoiding eye contact. jake's eyes lit up the moment he heard heeseung admitting. he was so happy. but why ?

he shouldnt feel this way to heeseung but he didnt cared.

after awhile, heeseung prepared desserts for jake. jake happily ate the dessert hes been longing for since heeseung started cooking. as jake ate the ice cream, heeseung laughed.

"you look like an idiot" heeseung chuckled as he noticed that jake had ice cream on his nose and wiped it.

"you too.." jake glared and also noticed ice cream at the side of heeseung's lips. without thinking, he reached for his face and wipe the cream off heeseung lip using his thumb and lick it.

"oh, isnt this caramel chocolate flavour ?" jake asked, looking at heeseung. his face were surprisingly, showing how shocked and shy he was. his eyes were wide open, mouth open, face red and continuously blinking.

yes, for the first time, he's shy.

it came to jake's stupidity. he fucking wipe off the cream from heesueng and lick it.

"im sorry.." jake quickly apologise.

"its fine," heeseung smiled and caressed jake fluffy hair.

then suddenly, both of them heard a sound of someone taking videos. they turn their head and saw sunoo holding on the phone and the rest ..uhm, sorta hiding ?

"that was cute." jay smirked as heeseung snatched his hand away from jake's hair, feeling embarrassed and shy. SHY FOR THE SECOND TIME.

____________________________________

HEY GUYSS,, IM BACK AFTER A WEEK.. TMR IS MY EXAM AND IM NERVOUS. WISH ME THE BESTT ?????!!! i love yalls<3

stay safe and healthy everyonee !!! dont forget to vote <3!!

sassy ni-ki :>>>>