chap 5.

another day, jake was walking to school, feeling much better then before. he happily walked to school with ear buds in em. he went ahead to buy banana milk and walk straight to class. as he sat on his desk, he realised there was a bento box, with a sticky note on it.

"enjoy, eat proper food ok. dont overwork yourself. theres strawberry milk for you too."

as he read, he thought of sunghoon but, sunghoon cant cook. then he thought it was jay, but jay only cook for someone he admire alot. then the thought of heeseung came into his mind. he shook his head, thinking it was just some girl. he accepted the bento gladly and proceed to study while waiting for the homeroom teacher.

~

lunchtime ;

"yah, do you think he'll know its me ?" heeseung panicked. heeseung, together with sunghoon and jay were spying on jake and his other friends in the cafeteria. "he probably think its me," sunghoon flipped his hair.

"you cant cook." jay and heeseung said in unison. sunghoon scoffed as he rolled his eyes and looked over to jake.

"YAH, HES EATING IT," sunghoon eyes wide opened and vigorously tapping heeseung back. heeseung groaned. but as soon as he saw jake eating the bento box he made for jake, he felt something weird in him. he even felt warm. like hot-warm..

"yah, this is really good," jake sparkled as he ate the bento box. it was bulgogi kimbap and beef + rice. the smell of the food was amazing. ni-ki was drooling, sunoo was just staring at ni-ki ugly ass drool. and jungwon was admiring his own bento box that someone made. still curious who left it for him on his desk morning.

"wonnie, hows the food ?" sunoo asked. jungwon looked up at sunoo with bright, sparkly eyes. he absolutely love the food. as if a professional chef cooked for him.

sunoo giggle and glare at his younger one. "when am i gonna get my bento box from you.." sunoo slouched, not realising what he had said.

"you guys..." jake spoke, having the three eyes on him.

"sunoo, ni-ki, are yalls dating ?" jake asked.

ni-ki couldn't speak, he was avoiding the question by drinking his soda drinks. sunoo began eating as soon as jake asked. jake sighed and smiled.

"congratulations," jungwon spoke as jake followed afterwards.

"honestly expected.." jungwon smirked.

"i saw them cuddli-"

"SHUSH HYUNG," he fed jungwon food and had red cheeks. jungwon laughed and ate the food happily.

~

"they seem to enjoy the food" sunghoon smiles.

heeseung was hiding his face.

jake's so cute.. i wanna hug him. wait what, what the fuck am i saying.

"so hyung, can i know why you suddenly wanted to make a bento box for jake when you saw me doing one for wonnie ?" jay smirked.

"u-uh. what ? i dont know what youre talking about haha.." heeseung mumbled, rubbing the nape of his neck.

jay stares into heeseung's eyes intensely.

"fine. i was just worried. thats all. and of course, making him fall for me as i plan" heeseung spoke. sunghoon and jay gave heeseung a look.

"someone's in love-" jay shouted but was cut odd by heeseung by covering his mouth.

"JAY, TOO LOUD.." heeseung hissed at him.

"he didnt deny , means hes in love." sunghoon winked and pat both the boys vigorously.

"i dont like him sunghoon. hes just a toy." heeseung rolled his eyes and walked off.

"hes in love," someone spoke.

"YAH KIM SUNOO YOU SCARED ME" jay jumped as he saw sunoo behind him and sunghoon

"hehe, sorry" he smiles.

"dont worry, those two will soon realise their feelings for each other," ni-ki spoke, right next to sunoo. which got jay jumped again.

"where's jake ?"

"class" jungwon replied , standing next to sunoo. jay jumped once again

"are yalls aliens or what?" jay getting creeped out, as he took a step back from them young ones.
____________________________________

hey guys, thank you for reading. rly sorry as its a short one. wont rly be active due to exams and some matters in school. hope everyone understands <3 thn again, dont forget to vote :) im grateful for everyone's support :3 thn again, see yalls in the next chapter <3
____________________________________

 hope everyone understands <3 thn again, dont forget to vote :) im grateful for everyone's support :3 thn again, see yalls in the next chapter <3____________________________________

__________________

isnt jake sim so cute ? i love him <3

~s