Chapter 11: You Mean It...?

That night, Jesper couldn't sleep, so he got out of his bed and leaned against the windowsill and gazed upon the moon, the stars, and the aurora. I never thought that kissing him would feel that good... Jesper thought as his cheek started to burn. His beard felt really fluffy against my skin, his hands were so warm when he had his hands on my head and my waist, his lips were ironically smooth...... Jesper placed his fingers on his lips.

Klaus could also not fall asleep, so he got out of his bed and sat outside on his porch and gazed upon the moon and the stars. I couldn't control myself... Klaus thought as his face started to blaze. But he was too adorable, I couldn't resist... also... his lips were soft and sweet, his face was also very smooth, and the way he hugged my waist as I kissed him... his small hands tickled a little bit, but it felt good at the same time. Klaus caressed his lips gently with his index and middle finger.

It was... probably the best kiss... I ever had... they both had the same thought in different places.

********

Klaus does not remember falling asleep, but a light hit him in the eye. Mmm... is it morning already? Klaus thought. Wait a minute... "Lydia? What are you doing right next to my bed?"

"Well, well, well," Lydia asked as she lifted her eyebrows. "Finally getting started, hm?"

"Stop it, Lydia," Klaus said as he blushed and smiled out of awkwardness. "You're embarrassing me!" 

"I told you it would work out," Lydia said.

"I'm not sure," Klaus said. 

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked.

"What if he didn't push me because he was scared?" Klaus said. 

"Why don't you ask him tomorrow?" Lydia suggested.

"I don't think I can look at him in the eyes," Klaus replied. Lydia snickered. "By the way, why haven't you appeared lately?"

"I figured that I needed to give you some time to think about this by yourself, without my guidance," Lydia explained.

"But, why?" Klaus asked.

"Because if I really did that," Lydia explained. "Then you wouldn't have followed your heart, but your head. I did not want you to follow your head that has been persuaded, I wanted you to follow your true desire that came from your heart. So, do you think you're starting to be satisfied with what you're starting to gain?"

"I... I believe so..." Klaus answered. "I just hope... Jesper accepts how much I am in love with him."

"I see you're not afraid to admit your feeling anymore," Lydia said. "I'm proud of you for that." Klaus smiled at Lydia. "If it gives you more courage, if Jesper really did hate the fact that you kissed him, I think he would have pushed you away before you kissed him, or he might have slapped you in the face after you kissed him."

"Probably..." Klaus answered, a bit relieved. 

********

Jesper arrived at the post office early in case Mogens can sail out today. Thankfully, the snowstorm had died down, just foggy, and Mogens claimed that it is safe enough to sail out for the day. He handed a packet of reports to deliver to the headquarters. 

After taking care of that business, Jesper organized the mails, small packages that he is able to deliver, and the large packages that Klaus had to deliver. Before 

"Uh, good morning, Jesper," Klaus greeted.

"G-good morning... Klaus..." Jesper greeted back. 

When they looked at each other, the image of them kissing each other flashed in their head. They both cleared their throats as they faced the different direction. Without being able to look at Klaus in the eyes, Jesper said, "I, uh, I placed the large packages aside......"