𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌?

"you can't play with us, seungkwan."

seokmin attempted to spin the ball on his finger, instead sending it flying off into the activity tables.

a group of vicious 12-year-old girls stared down seokmin as the ball came crashing into their pail of berries. seokmin quickly bowed in apology, not being one to anger 12-year-olds.

"what do you mean i can't play with you?" seungkwan huffed indignantly.

"it means, you can't play. we're not playing competitively here," soonyoung added, returning with the ball.

"so? who said i'm competitive?"

seokmin and soonyoung exchanged looks.

"fine. i won't play. but if my career as an aspiring volleyball player doesn't work out, i'm blaming you two."

soonyoung put an arm around seokmin. "sure."

seungkwan stormed off. he bumped into junhui, who stared at him confusedly.

"what happened to him?" junhui approached the duo.

"he's mad 'cause we said he couldn't play with us. where's minghao?"

"stretching. he'll join us in a minute."

soonyoung and seokmin exchanged another look.

"right. let's coin toss meanwhile so we can decide on who goes first," seokmin said.

junhui felt up his pockets. "i don't have any coins."

soonyoung snuck his hand into seokmin's back pocket, causing the younger to flinch. "he doesn't have any either."

"on second thought, let's play rock paper scissors!" seokmin said, pushing soonyoung's hand away.

junhui won the round, so he snatched the ball and ran towards the net.

"nice butt," soonyoung whispered.

"seungkwan told me about that too. you're not slick," seokmin replied.

"if you're ever looking for someone to savour those fine peaches-" soonyoung walked right into seokmin's personal space.

"excuse me. you're blocking the way."

seokmin casually pushed soonyoung away as he smiled at minghao.

"that's a nice bandana."

"thanks. i stole it from chan."

"lies. chan doesn't have any nice clothing."

seokmin strolled away with minghao, feeling up his back pocket to make sure soonyoung hadn't accidentally torn a hole in it.

soonyoung giggled to himself as he jogged over to the net.

"you ready?" junhui yelled.

seungkwan booed from the sidelines.