𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋; 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍, 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗇

"slap me on my knee and call me fucking silly, because do i smell camp? i think i do!" junhui yelled. he then proceeded to let out a loud sound that sounded exactly like the sound a dog makes before throwing up.

"junhui, you'll break the bus seat!" seungcheol sighed. "someone tell that chilli pepper that my insurance doesn't cover weird-chinese-boy-induced heart attacks."

"i can't wait to get to camp! i'll finally battle the squirrels again and come out victorious," junhui said to seokmin, who looked a bit scared of the older.

"is junhui okay? who fed him the sugar?" seungcheol yelled.

"don't look at me, choi. i didn't even pack any sweets. i'm on a diet," jeonghan said, staring at himself through his phone camera.

"i don't know, hyung. too much dieting and you'll look even more of a shrivelled raisin than you already do," minghao blandly commented.

seungcheol audibly groaned at the sight of jeonghan's evil face making its tenth appearance of the day.

'fuck these two,' he thought.

these chinese men would be the reason why he would have to someday explain to the principal as to why there was a sinophobic serial killer on the loose.

"this is coming from the boy whose friends snort sugar packets," jeonghan said.

"look, it's not like i enjoy associating with men who play sword fight with their dicks. they just paid me a dollar to raise their reputation in school and that's it," minghao shrugged.

"be thankful we don't snort your premium tea leaves," seungkwan snapped.

"why don't we play sword fight, minghao? that sounds fun," junhui grinned in the chinese boy's direction.

"for fuck's sake, junhui, you're seventeen. stop acting like you're in kindergarten," jeonghan scolded.

"i physically might be seventeen but in my heart i am a five year old," junhui sighed, looking out the window.

"shut up everyone!" soonyoung yelled, his hands up. "i'm about to fart and you guys need to hear this!"

"is there really a difference in hearing you fart versus hearing you talk though?" wonwoo dryly said.

"i bet i can burp louder than you can fart, hyung," seokmin propped himself up on his seat.

"sheesh, what are you two, five?" mingyu commented.

"why are you all obsessed with the number 5?" seungcheol asked.

"probably because they have five braincells altogether," wonwoo said.

"no, it's because i'm five inches deep into your mom," junhui yelled, then started laughing to himself.

"hey! i like that one!" soonyoung stood up, pointing at junhui.

"watch out! there's a-" jisoo started to say, looking up at soonyoung's head.

soonyoung banged his head on the metal rod and yelped loudly.

"-pole."

"you guys are freaks. i can't believe we got stuck with you," jeonghan sighed.

"we're in the same class, hyung. we can't avoid that," mingyu said.

"shua hyung told us he'd play guitar for us, but we're almost here and there's no sign of it," soonyoung frowned.

"maybe it didn't fit with your fatass taking up all the space," seungkwan said, poking at soonyoung's sides.