chapter 5 : little pie ...

Type pov :

     I woke up when diya and sam patted my shoulder .....they both are crying ...I sat immediately and wiped their tears ....

Type - why are you both crying ??

Diya - dad....( Sob )......daddy is angry !!!....( sob )..... Daddy will cry again ...

Type - where is he ???...

They both took me to hall and tharn already rushed to room and locked himself up !!!.....what happened to him ???.....why I feel sad all of sudden ??.....he was fine yesterday !!....tar went out .....I am about to follow him but kids caught my hands and shook their heads ...

We three went near window and seeing ....

Tar went to three people who are crying ..... One of them asked tar ..

Someone - what's wrong with p tharn ??.... He was very kind and warm ...

Tar - p tharn went into depression state after that incident ..( sob )... He cried and cried his heart out .....( Sob ).... I wasn't able to control him !!!....( sob ).... P San helped me in controlling him !!..... There isn't even a single day left without him crying !!.....( sob )....

As a doctor

As a doctor ...I tried my best !!..... ( sob ).... P San ,me tried our best and diverted his mind from past !!!....( sob )....he is still recovering .....( sob ).... Please I beg all of you !!!!...( sob ).....don't drag him into past again ....( sob )..... Please ....( Sob ).... I can't see him like that again .....

They all nodded while wiping their tears ...

Someone - what about p type ???.... He came back to p tharn ....

Tar - yeah ....he is back ..... But p type lost his memory !!.... P tharn ordered me not to tell him about his memories !!!...

Someone - why ??...

Tar - he doesn't want p type to suffer like him !!!...

They nodded and left ..... Tar wiped his tears and came in !!!....tar went to kitchen !!!....kids dragged me infront of tharn's room !!.... I can clearly hear the crying and shouting !!!... Tar rushed to the door....

Tar - p tharn ???..... P tharn !!!.... Open the door please !!!....p tharn !!!!....

Tar went to kitchen and was preparing something in hurry ....

My heart was beating fast ....I kicked the door ....it opened ...tharn who is sitting on floor with tears in his eyes looked at me .....my heart ached in pain !!!.....I quickly went to him and sat infront of him ..... He is shivering and crying ...

 He is shivering and crying