chapter 9 : I love you ...

Tharn pov :

I was busy in work and I looked at the time ....they must be home by now !!!...

Mew - calm down tharn ....they must be returning !!!

Suddenly I heard Alex calling me " daddy !!!!" .....sam's wolf Alex !!!!...

Mew - Alex ....you are okay right ??....how's sis ??..... You all are fine right ????

A sharp pain passed through my arm ....what's this ????....

Mew - gulf might be hurt !!!!...

I ran out and went to school .....they said they already left !!!.... My heart is about to pop out !!!!!....soon flashes of blood coming infront of my eyes !!!!....I ran back to home and saw type is carrying kids to home !!!!!..... Blood ???..... Blood on kids ???.... I rushed to him and mew took control over me !!!!!......he slapped type !!!!...... He snatched kids and checked them !!!!!..... Mew was afraid that past might repeat !!!....he shouted at type .....type left .....I carried kids to home !!!!...

Sam and diya are still crying ....

Tharn - stop crying naa...hmm....dont cry ....

Diya - dad ....dad's hand ...blood !!!....

Tharn - okay ....dad will be back naa...hmm....don't cry ...

I fed them dinner and patted them until they slept !!!!..... I went to my room ...

Tharn - why you did that mew ???

Mew - our mate should hate us tharn !!!!..... He is safe like that !!!....

Tharn - but ....we both know that we can't live without him !!!...

Mew - iam sorry tharn .... Let's go and find him !!!!.....

We ran into jungle to find type!!!!..... It's raining ..... We found type under a tree unconscious !!!.... We rushed to him and carried him to home !!!!....

I treated his hand and hugged him ....

Tharn - iam sorry .....( sob )... Iam sorry ....( sob ).... It's all my fault .....( sob ).... Then and now too....( sob ).... Iam sorry .....

Type pov :

I opened my eyes and felt something heavy on me ......I looked down ...tharn !!!!.... His eyes are swollen and his hands were tight on my waist ....I slowly escaped from his grip and went to kids room .....they are sleeping !!.....I kept car at sam's side and kept teddy bears on diya's bed .....I went to sam ...

I touched his face .....my sammie ....

Dad - dad loves you a lot naa .....( sob )....you should be good boy ...( sob )... Take care of sister and daddy naa ....hmm....

I kissed his forehead and went to diya ...

Dad - you are my little princess baby ...( sob ).......take care of brother ....( sob )... Dad will miss you both !!!....( sob )... I ..I love you so much ....

I kissed her forehead for the one last time and went to tharn's room..... I am changing my night dress .....tharn woke up ...he caught my hand !!!!.....

Tharn - where are you going ??....

I sighed and pulled my hand back .....I continued my packing ....

Tharn - iam sorry ......

I am about to leave ...he hugged me from back ....

he hugged me from back