chapter 40 :marriage ...

Tharn pov :

    I still can't believe that my little pie is getting married .... But iam happy that he found his mate and he is happy with him !!... If he is happy ..that's all I needed ...me and type came to choose rings ...the wedding is in one week !!!...

Type - tharn... How about these ??...

Tharn - they are good ...

Type - then ...these ??

Tharn - they are good too..

Type - thenn....choose between them ...let's take one of them ....

Tharn - these ...

Type smiled ....

Type - let's take them then .. excuse me..can you pack these...

We bought the rings ....we went to buy wedding suits and mom ,dad already chosen for ae and little pie ...it's our suits now ...we bought two suits ..Its been busy the whole week ....

The marriage day ...

Iam in little pie's room fixing his suit ...his hands are shaking ...

Tharn - don't be nervous little pie !!!...you're going to get married !!.. don't know when time passed this fast ...you have grown up so fast ...

Pete - P ....

I fixed his tie and looked at him ....he is crying ..

Tharn - what happened ??.... Why are you crying ??..

Pete - you ...you aren't sending me away from you right P ??...( sob )...I ..I won't leave you ...

I smiled and wiped his tears ....I kissed his forehead ...

Tharn - I am not sending you away ...your P will be right beside you ....it's just that now ..you have another one to take care of you ....I believe in nong ...he will take care of you ....so...stop crying and ..let's go ....okay ..

He nodded and smiled ....I gave him the bouquet ....the door opened and little pie caught my hand ...

the door opened and little pie caught my hand