my baby alpha.....

Hey cuties 🥰🥰....

Thank you for your love for my stories ...I am so glad to have you all naa...so....I wanna start my new story ...

It's called " my baby alpha " ....

Consider its part two of " my mysterious alpha " ....I am sure you're gonna enjoy it for sure ....it's a werewolf story ...

It's a love story between Thomson and Tyler ....it contains romance,love , hate , action , suspence and drama ....

Thomson ...who is alone, kind and sensitive person looking for his mate to get love from his mate ....he didn't study much but runs a company....his world collapsed when he lost his family members .....hates cops with all his guts because of them he lost his family ...

hates cops with all his guts because of them he lost his family

Tyler .... Who is a strict undercover  police officer who is Thomson's mate....he is ready to get revenge for his dead brother and investigating the serial murders case that are happening in the city ...

he is ready to get revenge for his dead brother and investigating the serial murders case that are happening in the city

What happens if they meet each other and marry ?? .... Will they love each other or hate each other ?...

Will Thomson get his love from his mate ?... Will tyler love his mate Thomson ??...

Lets know together in my new story " my baby alpha " ...

Excited cuties ??..

Comment me down your thoughts....

If you want it ...I will start it soon 🤗🤗...

Until then...

Luv you cuties...

Your author ❤️❤️