chapter 53 : spying

Type pov :

I searched the president's history ....but no ...there is nothing useful...I called p San...

Type - hello P ....

P San - yeah ...type...

Type - p ..I want you to find something ..

P San - yeah ..sure what is it ??

Type - I want to know about drug import and export cases ...

P San - you mean ....you want me to know if our men found drug deal cases ??

Type - yeah ..P ...

P San - okay ...I will send you the list ..

Type - thank you P ...

P San - okay ...

I ended the call .... I went to tharn and checked his temperature ..it's okay now ...I went back to my desk....what's in that chip???....maybe I can get a clue if I see the tharn's information ...I logged into his account and looked at the information !!...
The common points are

All are agents who work for the country ...

They are smart ,famous in solving cases ...

But they are arrested for dealing drugs !!...

All the families are murdered !!...and they are potrait as suicide ....

That means ...the agents found something about president !!!....so ..inorder to save himself he did all these ...the fuck !!!...I hit the table in anger....Sammie woke up and crying ...I went to him and carried him in my arms ....

Type - it's okay ...go to sleep ...

I patted him ...he went to sleep .... I tugged him beside tharn ... I went to my desk again .... P San sent me the list ...my eyes are closing ...I closed it and went to sleep ...tharn hugged me in his sleep ...I hugged my both babies and went to sleep...

I hugged my both babies and went to sleep

Next day ....

I woke up when little pie patted me ...she is smiling cutely ....I sat and kissed her cheek ....

Diya - good morning dad ...

Type - good morning baby ....

Diya - Sammie ??.... Daddy ??

Type - let them sleep okay ....let's go and make breakfast ...

She nodded ...I carried her in my arms and went downstairs ..... Mom and me are cooking... Dad is feeding pete ....

Dad - you should eat dear ....you are getting slim ...stop that tab and eat ...

Pete - it's emergency dad ... They need me there ...they can't handle without me there khab .....