chapter 45 : trap !!

Type pov :

     Iam in my office room preparing a chip ....so that I can hear everything that lhong talking ....I fixed the chip in the pen !!!.... I went to him ...

He gave a fake smile to me

He gave a fake smile to me ...

Lhong - what is it ??

Type - tharn told me to give this pen to you !!...

His eyes widen...

Lhong snatched it from me ...his eyes are shining ...I just want to beat the shit out of him !!!... I controlled my anger ....

Lhong - type ....did tharn really said to you that ??

Type - yeah ...if you don't want it ...give it to me !!!

Lhong - no..no...I will keep it ...

I smirked and went to my cabin ....I put the receiving chip in my ear and listening to him !!!....

Lhong - I love you tharn !!... You are mine !!... Hahaah...muah ..

He is laughing in evil....this bastard !!!..why didn't I oberseved him all these years ??....tharn came to my room with files in his hands ...

Tharn - babe ...just look after these files ....they are related to drug case ...I collected the reports about their death who suicide !!!...just go through them!!!...I have some other work okay ...

He is about to go ...

Type - tharnn...

Tharn - yes babe ..

Type - come here !!.....

He came to me ....I put a file infront of us ..I pulled his tie and pressed my lips to him....he kissed me back !!!... I licked his lips and leaved him ...he is looking at me in shock!!...

Type - don't take stress and calm down okay ....

Tharn smiled and pecked my lips..

Tharn - you too babe ..byee ..