chapter 19 : our brothers ....

Tharn pov :

     I woke up and brought breakfast ....I fed my little pie and preparing him to school .....I am combing his hair ....

Tharn - don't pick up a fight with anyone okay ......should be good boy ...

He nodded ....

Tharn - come to me in lunch time okay ....make new friends and introduce them to me ....don't run here and there ....

He nodded ... I got ready and we both went to school ....I dropped him in his class .... I went to my class .....it's lunch time already ....pete came to me with his lunch box ....we both sat under a tree ....someone older came to us ....

Someone - heyy.....new to school???

I nodded....I am feeding little pie ...

Someone - my name is San ...you can call me p San ....

Tharn - swadee khab p San ...

He sat with us and chatted with us ....

P San - oww...nong....I forgot to ask you ....you have books ??

Tharn - I only have some P .....need to look in the library I guess.....

P San - I have my old books ....if you want ...I will give them to you ...

Tharn - thank you p ...

Pete held a piece of orange infront of my mouth .....I looked at him ..

Pete - you like this naa p tharn....it's for you.....

I smiled and ate it ....

Later in the evening ....pete introduced me his new friends ....tin and tar ....they are good !!.... Tar has a brother tum !!!... He is my classmate .....we made some good friends ....

We all became good friends

We all became good friends ..... We daily meet and tum helps me in bar too ....he plays guitar so well..... One day ....all went out to play ....I was doing my homework and someone's crying ....I went to him ....

Tharn - why are you crying ??

Someone - no one wants to be friends with me !!!...

Tharn - iam here naa..... I will be your friend ...what's your name ??...

Someone - lhong ....

Tharn - lhong !!!... Okay ...my name is tharn ....let's go and play okay .....

He smiled and came with me to play .....

We all made a gang ...only tin is somewhat away from us ...but he is a good friend to little pie .....

We all gathered to have lunch ....I am feeding little pie .....lhong opened his lunch box and gave it to me .....

lhong opened his lunch box and gave it to me