chapter 61 : diya...

Tharn pov :

We are happy .... I came after bathing to my room .... My husband is changing his dress...I smiled and hugged him from back !!... He smiled and embraced my hands ....

Tharn - baby ....

Type - hmm??

Tharn - I love you...

Type turned and pecked my lips ..

Type - love you too my hubby ...

I smiled and carried him in my arms ...we fell on bed .....he embraced my neck and kissed me deeply ....

Tharn - are you happy ??...

Type - a lot ....

He said turned us ....he sat on me and sniffed my neck ...

Type - I like your scent ...

I smiled ....he smirked and started kissing my neck and leaving hickey all over ...I caught his hair and moaning heavily .....he trailed down his kisses to my chest !!... He bit my nipples ..I moaned ....he licked my abs and bit them .....he came back to me and touched my face ....

he came back to me and touched my face

Type - can I be top today ??....

I rolled him and iam on top ...

Tharn - dream on....

I threw our clothes and bent to type ....I kissed him all over his face and caught his neck ....moans are filling the room ...I bit his earlobe ...he shivered in my kiss ....I kissed his plump lips again and pulled his bottom lip ...string of saliva escaped into air ...type is red all over ....I touched his thighs ....they are smooth ....I looked at him ....

Tharn - babe ...did you shaved??

Type blushed ..

Type - don't you like it ??..

Tharn - I love everything .....

I said and pressed our lips once again ....I sucked on his tongue and saliva is dripping from our lip corners ....he patted me when he is out of breath !!!... I parted and looked into his eyes ... He caught my face and kissed my eyes ......I turned him and kissed his nape and back ....type is moaning .... I bit his waist curves ....and kissed his hands ...