chapter 15 : mission !!!...

Type pov :

     After preparing them lunch I changed my clothes and went to the crime scene ..... I went and searched for evidences .....he was  also killed brutally !!!!.....I sat there while thinking ...tharn's scent hit my nostrils ....I looked around for tharn ....he isn't there .....

Gulf - type ....it's tharn's scent ...for sure !!!....

Type - I can tell that ....

Gulf - the only common thing we found near cases is the smell !!!!.....

Type - why would tharn kill them ....huh ??.....he is innocent !!!....

Gulf - what about the shoe prints ???...

Type - thousands of people may brought them okay

Type - thousands of people may brought them okay .....don't confuse me !!!....I won't suspect my mate !!!...

Gulf - tharn know all the laws and rules to escape !!..... We saw him right how he know about sections and how he didn't worried for interrogation !!!...

Type - maybe he knew all that .....for that reason we can't accuse him !!!!...

Gulf - what's the relation between your brother and tharn then ???.....why is he saying sorry ???

Type - maybe he did something which hurts tharn !!....

I am fighting with my own thoughts ..... I went to my office .....there are many files piled up on my desk .....I sighed heavily!!!...

Fiat came to me .....his face was glowing ...

Fiat - you returned p type ???

Type - yeah ....give me all the pending cases ....

Fiat nodded and went to collect the pending cases .....he brought them to me .....I sat in my chair and started my work !!!!....

I did some of them and it's already evening .....I went to home in the evening !!!.....kids came running towards me .....I picked them up.....

Sam - where have you gone dad ??.... You know how much I missed you ??...

Type - aww.....my baby .....dad went to office work naa .....I miss you too ....

Diya - dad ....I got hurt ...see ....

She burnt her fingers accidentally.....I kissed her hands ....

Type - how did you hurt yourself baby ....

Diya - I was making pasta for sam ....I took the lid with my bare hands ...

Type - don't worry ....I will apply medicine naa....It will heal soon ....

She smiled and kissed my cheek .....I put them on couch ....I went to bath and changed my clothes ..... I went to kitchen to prepare dinner .....