Chapter 1

Hiya guys welcome to book 4 of my fairytale series, if you haven't read the other 3 then this will be made up but in the story of Snow White. So it will be my version of Snow White.

I will make my own little twists to the story.

Hope you all enjoy!

*****************************************
A few years ago there lived a woman and a man that was very happy together, they lived happily together making eachother smile and happy no matter what the occasion they were always together.

There was one thing they lacked however. That thing was a child of their own.

So they had one, a beautiful baby. Your father was holding you and he couldn't help but smile when he did. "she's so beautiful. What should we name her?" Your father asked your mother.

Your mother looked at you and your father With a bright smile on her face as she thought about the name she wanted to give you, however it didn't take long for her to decide one. "Y/N. Let's call her Y/N." Your mother spoke.

Your father smiled more as he looked at you in his arms. "Y/N that's a perfect name for her! I can tell I will have to fight all the boys that goes near you my little princess." Your father laughed at what he said and then looked at your mother. "(Mother's name)?" He went over to her and saw that she was dead.

Your father started to cry and looked at her and then at you. "I promise you I'll keep Y/N safe." He said as he looked at you.

You sleeping in his arms, not making a sound.

That's when your father heard a noise, when he looked out the window he saw people storming the kingdom. He quickly wrapped you up and left, hesitant for a minute to leave his wife but he had to leave quickly to save you.

He was walking a icy waste land that was currently having a snow storm. He tried his best to keep you warm as he made his way through the waste land.

He was walking for ages, you still asleep in his arms. He eventually got tired from walking for so long and fell to the floor. He started to cry. "I'm sorry I can't move anymore. . I'm so sorry Y/N." He whispered.

The tears that was dropping from his eyes landed on th icy floor beneath him. The floor started to crack and a male came out of the ice. Your father looked at him, confused.

"You saved my life. I'll grant you some wishes. What is it you desire?" He asked.

"I want my queen back. ." You father said.

"I cannot bring back the dead." The guy said.

That's when you started to cry. Your father looked at you and rocked you. "Milk . . My baby needs milk." He said.

The male put his hand in his jacket and pulled out a bottle. "Milk." He said and passed the bottle to your father.

Your father took it off him and gave it to you, you started to drink. "I cannot bring back the dead but I can give you a queen." He said. "you'll need a kingdom to go with your queen." He said.

"Oh yeah your right." You father gave a small laugh to the man.

"That's three wishes." The man said to your father, and got up from the icy floor.

Your father looked at him confused and wondering what he meant by that.

"Excuse me?"

*****************************************
Chapter 1 done! Thanks for voting guys!

So the most votes was for this story!
So here it is!

Hope you liked the first chapter.

Thanks for reading guys.

Bye for now

To be continued!