Chapter 4

~Present day~

You was running through the garden as you was you looking around, you went to the garden everyday as you was a child, you use to got to the garden a lot with your father but now he doesn't go to the garden and haven't in a while.

When you got to the part of the garden where all the roses was and a bench, you went and sat down there. Looking around the place as a smile was on your face. Your smile disappeared when you saw the queen looking at you through the window.

You didn't really get along with the queen since she hates how you get all the kings attention. And she doesn't exactly hid the fact that she dislikes you either. You sighed as she was looking at you, you got up and continued to walk.

I wish I had someone here with me. It's so boring.

You thought as you continued your walk. You then decided to walk back into the castle and went to eat with your father and the queen. You sat down at the table, trying to ignore the fact the queen was glaring at you while your father was smiling at you.

Here we go. . . Again.

You looked at the both of them and sure enough you was right. Your was smiling. While, the queen was glaring. You looked down at the table and waited quietly for the food to arrive.

Once it did you ate your food again in silence. "How have your studies been going Y/N?" Your father asked.

"Fine, wish I didn't have to do them though. They are so boring." You replied.

"Well, everyone must learn at some point right?" The queen said.

You looked at her and gave her a small smile at what she said. However You knew she didn't want you there with them. She never wants you near the king no matter what. You never knew why and thought it was weird when she would always glare at you whenever she wanted something.

"Oh and I invited a prince from a kingdom not too far from here to come and visit." The queen said.

You looked at her with shock.

A prince? Why? When's he coming? No! I don't want to meet anyone I'm AnTi-SoCiAl.

You was freaking out in your head and was so focused on your thoughts you blanked out what the queen was saying on the occasion. She explained everything and you was too busy trying to calm yourself down.

"Did you hear me Y/N?" She asked.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at her in confusion. "Huh? Sorry what?" You asked her.

"He'll be arriving tomorrow, mid day, next time pay attention instead of occupying yourself with something." The queen.

TOMORROW?!?!

"Yes ma'am."

She went on to explain things for tomorrow for when the prince arrives, and explained things to you about being behaved and not to make him scared or make him leave until he's ready. You rolled your eyes at what she said to you. That never happened before so why would it happen this time?

She's just trying to make me out to the bad guy. . .

You left the table and went to your room, you stayed there as your father and his wife kept talking about tomorrow. You sighed and looked out the window.

Well, at least I'll have someone to walk around the garden with me. . I guess, that's if he wants to that is. If not that's fine too, I don't really like people. So if he wants to stay away from me, I'll gladly do the same for him.

Anyway I should get some sleep now.

*****************************************
And there you go! Chapter 4

Hope you are all enjoying the story so far.

Like the other books in this series, this book will be 10 chapters,
Then the voting part,
Then the winner and book I'm doing next.

Thanks for reading guys

I appreciate your support.

Bye for now

To be continued!